Is there a way to change default "Go Back" icon?
Am using MediaStream from 8.1 Atlantis. I had previously been using Project Mayhem III. Everything is working very well after a fresh install of 8.1. There is one thing which is missing however. In PMIII, whenever I went into a folder, the icon for going back [..] was a nice UNDO arrow (the circular one indicating you wanted to go back to where you were). In MediaStream, underneath the icon where the filename normally is there is the correct [..] but there is also a giant "No ICON" icon above it instead of the arrow. Unfortunately, it is exactly the same as when there really is no thumbnail for any particular file.

For most of my directories, I use "Set Content" and then have the thumbnails downloaded by XBMC automatically. Works really well. For ones it can't find, it leaves the "No Icon" pic on the screen (which is exactly what I want). However, it just happens to be the same icon as the "UNDO" icon (or the "go up one directory icon"), which makes it confusing. Is there any way to set all "UNDO" icons to be the circular arrow?

Thanks,
R.
Thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is there a way to change default "Go Back" icon?0