[MOD] PMIII (Project Mayhem III skin) Movie and Music Fanart Mod - (Like PM3.HD)
Yeah, id like a copy of PMIII with movies and TV sections on home, that would be great:-)

so what did you move to where scripts was before?

thanks in advance,
Dam0
Weather.

Here is what my home screen looks like.......

i like it....

but if i get the textures from you, will i have to keep the xbmc atlantis logo? or can i somehow keep the original xbmc logo?

Dam0
I've seen 3 or 4 different logos in that oval......which one do you have? I can make another xpr before I upload.

Click this link to see a slideshow of the changes to the menu.....http://w391.photobucket.com/pbwidget.swf...8cf6c9.pbw
like thiswould be great ...

http://hosting02.imagecross.com/image-ho...BMC-MP.gif

thanks heaps in advance,
Dam0
Here is the PMIII Menu mod. ( PAL and PAL16:9 Home.xml and Textures.xpr w/ original oval)........Click Here
thanks,

ill check it when im home in about 5 hrs.

regards,
Dam0
Shocked Amazing job! THX PrimusZa1.

Could you put the tv banner in the fanart view like in PMIII HD? Thanks.Big Grin

PMIII HD
PMIII FanArt Mod
Hi All

Hope someone can help me out

Just installed the latest xbmc 9.04 live cd onto my harddrive and copied the latest Project Mayhem III Fanart Mod into /home/xbmc/.xbmc/skin and get the following error "Incompatible skin. We need skins that are 2.00 or higher."

The link l used was http://www.mediafire.com/?ugmw2q2zjmj

Is this the latest version or is there a newer version?

Thanks for all your help

Fuzz
Maybe when you unpacked the rar file.Instead of doing the option unpack here you did unpack to Project Mayhem III Fanart.
Than you have double folder of Project Mayhem III Fanart.So look in the folder you unpacked to see if you have there the folder Project Mayhem III Fanart.This is the 1 you need to upload.

Mostly i made this mistake when i got that message
with the new xbmc stable build the movie poster is alot bigger and Im having problems how do I put it back down to the normal size it was before.
Hope I'm not treading on your toes here PrimusZa1.....but for those who like this Mod. I have combined this Mod ( from PrimusZa1) and a Home Menu Mod ( of my own) and Updated the look of PMIII to the sleeker look of PM3.HD. I've dubbed it "PM3.5"

Works extremely well for Xbox Users....great looks of PM3.HD with 37-39 free Mb of RAM.
Works great for HTPC users too!

Click the link in my Signature to learn more.....and see them screenshots!

Be sure to post your comments.

Thanks.
420Smilz
FourTwentySmilz Wrote:Hope I'm not treading on your toes here PrimusZa1.....but for those who like this Mod. I have combined this Mod ( from PrimusZa1) and a Home Menu Mod ( of my own) and Updated the look of PMIII to the sleeker look of PM3.HD. I've dubbed it "PM3.5"

Not in the least..As I said in the beginning all I ever did was cut and paste allot of the code from Jezz_X's PM3HD and adjusted the screen ratios for 4:3 16:9 and PAL/NTSC. I'll keep this thread updated as need for now and if you want send you any changes I have on the fan art side. I just wish Jezz_X would include some of the changes into the official PM III skin. I feel the plain Xbox SD/TV regulars who were very comfortable with the pure stability of the PM III skin were left behind. There are a ton of other great skins out there for the other platforms but when it come down to it PM III is and probably always will be the Xbox skin.

BTW I was just in your state over the weekend for the Coca Cola 600 Big Grin

gavo Wrote:with the new xbmc stable build the movie poster is alot bigger and Im having problems how do I put it back down to the normal size it was before.

Can you post a screenshot of what you mean?
Hope you had a good time. N.C. treat ya right?
Primus. I hope you will add some of the features like studio flags, fanart views etc. This is still "the" best skin for 480P and under as far as visibility/readability etc. I wish they would show it some love. I still love the look, but would like a few of the views of ekim's "the Operation" etc, I love the work u have done to it however.

and FourTwentySmilz, I will try ur skin but wish u would go back to the original color scheme lol, great work guys. thanks for showing us xbox users some love!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] PMIII (Project Mayhem III skin) Movie and Music Fanart Mod - (Like PM3.HD)1