[MOD] PMIII (Project Mayhem III skin) Movie and Music Fanart Mod - (Like PM3.HD)
jarod71 Wrote:Primus. I hope you will add some of the features like studio flags, fanart views etc. This is still "the" best skin for 480P and under as far as visibility/readability etc. I wish they would show it some love. I still love the look, but would like a few of the views of ekim's "the Operation" etc, I love the work u have done to it however.

and FourTwentySmilz, I will try ur skin but wish u would go back to the original color scheme lol, great work guys. thanks for showing us xbox users some love!

I started looking into the media flags a couple of days ago... I also download ekim's Mod to look over the views and coding... I hope to have an update within the week and I'll also submit the code the FourTwentySmilz so he can add it to the PMIII.5 Mod.
No need to add those......I just finished "SOME" Media Flagging, and hope to get some other stuff added too. This isn't the filename work-aroung stuff either....it's Native flagging, so it DOES work on a HTPC build, but need to test out for xbox users. Going to try the newest XBMC for Xbox compile ( just a tester) to see if the native flagging is working right, but that will be later this afternoon.

Working slowly on a new theme too......will be really nice. A polished black with gray and blues......or red. Deciding on that.....ya know?
FourTwentySmilz Wrote:No need to add those......I just finished "SOME" Media Flagging, and hope to get some other stuff added too. This isn't the filename work-aroung stuff either....it's Native flagging, so it DOES work on a HTPC build, but need to test out for xbox users. Going to try the newest XBMC for Xbox compile ( just a tester) to see if the native flagging is working right, but that will be later this afternoon.

Working slowly on a new theme too......will be really nice. A polished black with gray and blues......or red. Deciding on that.....ya know?

sounds good. looking forward to it.
PrimusZa1 Wrote:I started looking into the media flags a couple of days ago... I also download ekim's Mod to look over the views and coding... I hope to have an update within the week and I'll also submit the code the FourTwentySmilz so he can add it to the PMIII.5 Mod.

hopefully u can add skinbased flags as an option. native will be great but it is not ready for prime time yet. would be great to have both and toggle on off whichever you prefer.

thanks for a great skin!

One other thing... Do you think you could add the dvd and cd case from ronnie's Transparency as an option? would love to have that as well. bring a freash look to pmIII. If you do not want to deviate too much form the PM3.HD standard, I understand. I just feel that this skin is one of a kind and almost like it's own skin.
jarod71 Wrote:hopefully u can add skinbased flags as an option. native will be great but it is not ready for prime time yet. would be great to have both and toggle on off whichever you prefer.

thanks for a great skin!

One other thing... Do you think you could add the dvd and cd case from ronnie's Transparency as an option? would love to have that as well. bring a freash look to pmIII. If you do not want to deviate too much form the PM3.HD standard, I understand. I just feel that this skin is one of a kind and almost like it's own skin.
I looked at the CD DVD case from Transparency and it's pretty slick... I'll see what I can port from it after I get the skin up to code with the current PM3 HD rev. I do agree with you though both (flagging wise) would be more preferable
PrimusZa1 Wrote:I looked at the CD DVD case from Transparency and it's pretty slick... I'll see what I can port from it after I get the skin up to code with the current PM3 HD rev. I do agree with you though both (flagging wise) would be more preferable

PrimusZa1,
thanks for being so responsive and open to ideas. I really feel that the original PMIII is still one of the best skins out from a navigational and readability point of view. It is intuitive and not confusing for a new user to pick up and navigate right off the bat.
I just think it needs a little polish of some of the new features to bring it up to date.
The cd/dvd cases look very nice and also fix the aspect ratio of any thumbnails you have downloaded. they may appear distored slightly, but for the most part they take slightly different sized thumbs and make them all uniform, the gloss of the case makes them look nice as well.

I think the cd/dvd case and the view I mentioned will take this skin to a new level. It is my favorite skin, I am working on porting the bookmarks back into it as well. I have also used the new home.xml posted on here with the movies and tv shows seperated. that is the extent of my abilities. I wish I could do what you do, But for the most part, you have added just about what I would have to the skin while maintaining the PMII look and feel.

Thanks again for all your effort.
PrimusZa1 Wrote:I looked at the CD DVD case from Transparency and it's pretty slick... I'll see what I can port from it after I get the skin up to code with the current PM3 HD rev.

glad you like 'm.
these are the sources i've used:
cdcase
dvdcase
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Sorry this is taking so long as you can see I have gotten all the Media tagging updates for all the views including the Cover flow view. It is actually ready now for upload but I want to finish updating the skin to the last Project Mayhem III (PM3) code seeing a few pieces of my code are older then the last update. Here's a few picks:

Tested in all View Modes that PM III has!

Again many thanks to Jezz X for all his talent!
I like the way you are displaying your flags........

It's looking really good.
Primus, do you think you could center the flags under the name in coverflow? Just an option. also, did you test coverflow and see what I was talking about in regards to the smoothness of it left vs. right? or am i the only one that it seems kind of jumpy compared ot the coverflow in ekim's "operation"?

mediastream redux puts the rating (stars) and runtime under the title with flags in coverflow as well. looks nice. just a thought. the work you are doing is fantastic!

p.s. any plans to put the cd and dvd cases (optinal, maybe on/off option) please? pretty please? lol. I am so happy someone, is taking PMIII to the next level!
jarod71 Wrote:Primus, do you think you could center the flags under the name in coverflow? Just an option. also, did you test coverflow and see what I was talking about in regards to the smoothness of it left vs. right? or am i the only one that it seems kind of jumpy compared ot the coverflow in ekim's "operation"?

mediastream redux puts the rating (stars) and runtime under the title with flags in coverflow as well. looks nice. just a thought. the work you are doing is fantastic!

p.s. any plans to put the cd and dvd cases (optinal, maybe on/off option) please? pretty please? lol. I am so happy someone, is taking PMIII to the next level!

No you were right about the coverflow view. I rewote the coverflow code again and fixed the problem and while I was at it cleaned up that code.
PrimusZa1 Wrote:No you were right about the coverflow view. I rewote the coverflow code again and fixed the problem and while I was at it cleaned up that code.

Thanks, I am patiently waiting for this skin. I hope others feel the same way, but I really do appreciate what you do. PMIII is just about perfect with your added changes.

I have a few ideas I would love to see implemented, but you have pretty much covered everything else. Glad to see flags making into this skin. I don't know why I like flags but I do. My wife and family just don't seem to find anything exciting about them lol.
Ok all tests are complete and I will be updating the Download links in my Signature and the first post later today. Xbox media flagging was test with the 22139 patched version (in the nightly builds) Stay tuned

@jarod71 I am going to do an fork in the skin and add in some of the stuff you were asking about now that the latest rev is tested and complete.
PrimusZa1 Wrote:Ok all tests are complete and I will be updating the Download links in my Signature and the first post later today. Xbox media flagging was test with the 22139 patched version (in the nightly builds) Stay tuned

@jarod71 I am going to do an fork in the skin and add in some of the stuff you were asking about now that the latest rev is tested and complete.

U are amazing. U have made a pretty bad week here at work (corporate downsizing) end on a great note! I look forward to anything you do.
NEW VERSION 08/15/09

***Updated first post with new link and screenshots to new version***"

I also update my link in my signatureSmile

jarod71 Wrote:U are amazing. U have made a pretty bad week here at work (corporate downsizing) end on a great note! I look forward to anything you do.
I feel your pain man. They (AT&T) "surplussed" 2000 of us in the Midwest. I was one of the lucky ones but it was touch and go for a while.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] PMIII (Project Mayhem III skin) Movie and Music Fanart Mod - (Like PM3.HD)1