[MOD] PMIII (Project Mayhem III skin) Movie and Music Fanart Mod - (Like PM3.HD)
I just started using your skin on my Xbox and I love it. The media flags work and look great. I have 1 question and am seconding 1 request:

1) I can't add fanart for movies. When I go to "Movie information" I get a choice to "add thumb," but not to "add fanart." For TV shows, I have the option to add both.

2) As hube requested in post #53, it would be nice to show the TV show banner on the TV fanart view. The banner is shown once the TV show is selected and episodes are browsed, but when the different shows are being browsed, only the fanart is displayed.

Thanks again for your work!
mdsc Wrote:I just started using your skin on my Xbox and I love it. The media flags work and look great. I have 1 question and am seconding 1 request:

1) I can't add fanart for movies. When I go to "Movie information" I get a choice to "add thumb," but not to "add fanart." For TV shows, I have the option to add both.

2) As hube requested in post #53, it would be nice to show the TV show banner on the TV fanart view. The banner is shown once the TV show is selected and episodes are browsed, but when the different shows are being browsed, only the fanart is displayed.

Thanks again for your work!

Yes I see what you mean about number 1 ..And it was there in the last release. I'll fix it and re up a new version
I see what you mean about the # 53 post and will start looking at adding it.

Stay tuned
OK I reupped new version (see signature or first post) with the bug fix (fanart button) and also the Wide Fanart thumb request from Post#53 Let me know if you have any more bugs!

Enjoy.
I appreciate your hard work. Thanks for addressing these requests so quickly!

mdsc
Hi

I never see this forum before lol
Thanks, i will try it ... Because PM3.5 is stoped with no news ...
All the HD options in SD skin it is excelent Big Grin

Thanks
Bye

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] PMIII (Project Mayhem III skin) Movie and Music Fanart Mod - (Like PM3.HD)1