[MOD] PMIII (Project Mayhem III skin) Movie and Music Fanart Mod - (Like PM3.HD)
Jarod71...I haven't forgotten... allot of stuff going on on the homefront (AT&T engineer) Once I get settled in I will be looking into this. Until then I will keep the skin updated with the current SVNNod
PrimusZa1 Wrote:Jarod71...I haven't forgotten... allot of stuff going on on the homefront (AT&T engineer) Once I get settled in I will be looking into this. Until then I will keep the skin updated with the current SVNNod

no problem at all. take all the time you need. we all appreciate what you have accomplished so far. I would just like to see the dvd view that is similar to this in PMIII have the covers lowered and fanart displayed all while keeping in line with the PMIII look and feel. That to me would make for a great view in PMIII. I love the work you have done, but think that the covers at the bottom and the fanart behind makes for the best look over all.

thanks again!
It's possible to mark the episodes and movies alteady watched in the fanart view?

Thanks
rgf21 Wrote:It's possible to mark the episodes and movies alteady watched in the fanart view?

Thanks

I was waiting for the final on 9.04 so I can iron out a few other things with final skin. Stay tuned Smile
PrimusZa1 Wrote:I was waiting for the final on 9.04 so I can iron out a few other things with final skin. Stay tuned Smile

can you incorporate a coverflow for movies with fanart?
jarod71 Wrote:can you incorporate a coverflow for movies with fanart?
I had started adding that a while back when Jezz_X first introduced it in PM3 HD...I kept the code so I think it should make it into the 9.04 final of the Fanart version of PMIII.
i really like your mod. its very usefull for me and my old windows hardware:-)

PMIII HD is very slow to respond for my 5 x windows setups.

ive copy and pasted my way to get fanart views in non library mode, so im very happy now.

thanks for your hard work,
Dam0
I've not been online in forever.....almost 6 months, and might I say, this mod fit EXACTLY what I was needing.

GREAT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you try making the Home Screen like PM3.HD....( Seperate Movies and TV Shows buttons, instead of the one Videos button)?
FourTwentySmilz Wrote:I've not been online in forever.....almost 6 months, and might I say, this mod fit EXACTLY what I was needing.

GREAT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you try making the Home Screen like PM3.HD....( Seperate Movies and TV Shows buttons, instead of the one Videos button)?

I second this idea. Wink
Hope now that 9.04 is here, you can find some time to refine this skin. I have some ideas as well. I will pm you with a few screenshots. thanks for everything, this is still my fav skin.
FourTwentySmilz Wrote:I've not been online in forever.....almost 6 months, and might I say, this mod fit EXACTLY what I was needing.

GREAT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!

Did I miss something I looked at the PM3.HD skin that comes with 9.04 and I didn't see this...Was it a mod?

jarod71 Wrote:I second this idea. Wink
Hope now that 9.04 is here, you can find some time to refine this skin. I have some ideas as well. I will pm you with a few screenshots. thanks for everything, this is still my fav skin.

Actually I got the 9.04 version of the skin finished and will be upping it tonight with screenshots. I first want to check it on the Xbox when I get home.
Yeah..... Jezz did a Movies & TV Mod that had seperate buttons for Movies and TV. ( Probably why he named it "Movies and TV Mod...........ya think?)
Tested In PAL/NTSC 4:3 and 16:9, 480I/P, 720P, and 1080I

Please note I take no credit for any image or code. I just did a bunch of cutting and pasting:confused2:

05/07/09- 9.04 Skin Ver release

Added CoverFlow View
Added Watched Checkmark in Fanart Views
Added Fanart View to New Movies and Episodes
Brought skin up to 9.04 Skin Code

ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ugmw2q2zjmj

PrimusZa1
Can you include a view like this in your mod? Otherwise I love it!

Like this......, but for PMIII. (Except leave out the "Video" Button, of course) lol
I have edited the Home.xml ( in both PAL & PAL16x9) to include one button for Movies, and another for Television. Tested both out( 16:9 on my 42" HDTV....and 4:3 on my 32" SDTV) Both work great!! I sacrificed the Scripts button to do so ( I don't use Scripts), but I did add Scripts to my Favorites to keep a way to get there( if I ever need to).

I had to take the 3 pictures out of the "home-scripts" folder and replace them with pictures suited to the new TV button. It all works great.

If anyone wants the Home.xml(s) and the new Texture.xpr ( so they too can have seperate Movie and Television buttons) let me know.....and I'll upload them.

Thanks to Jezz for the great skin.....PrimusZa1 for doing this Fanart Mod.......and everyone else for the hell of it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] PMIII (Project Mayhem III skin) Movie and Music Fanart Mod - (Like PM3.HD)1