Chapter support in Matroska (MKV) video containers?
So basically the request now is for a window, like the one for bookmarks, but for chapters? I like it.
(2013-01-20, 23:50)Ned Scott Wrote: So basically the request now is for a window, like the one for bookmarks, but for chapters? I like it.

+1
Wink 
(2013-01-21, 22:51)CK1one Wrote:
(2013-01-20, 23:50)Ned Scott Wrote: So basically the request now is for a window, like the one for bookmarks, but for chapters? I like it.

+1

+2 Nod

Good to see you like the concept. Any word on what the devs think?
(2013-01-21, 23:15)rd1979 Wrote:
(2013-01-21, 22:51)CK1one Wrote:

+1

+2 Nod

i++
hope this can happen since I plan on making the jump from boxee box to xbmc device. This is the only feature I can think of that the boxee box could do and xbmc can't, How strange is that.

+1 more (Can't believe it's not being requested more than this.)

The goal is to be able to tag chapters in music videos & concert recordings with song names - and then easily be able to select a song (chapter) from a window while previous song is still playing (unlike most/all bluray/dvd menus which stops the song when you go back to the menu).
+1 more
I have a feeling we should create a new topic. Chapter selection window request isn't related to MKV only and MKV chapter handling which this topic is about is already fixed.
(2013-04-23, 23:24)vidarak Wrote: I have a feeling we should create a new topic. Chapter selection window request isn't related to MKV only and MKV chapter handling which this topic is about is already fixed.

Sounds like a good idea.
This was one of the very first conversations I participated in on the XBMC forum, almost 5 years ago. It's certainly the very first feature request I ever made. +1 on making a new topic and +1 again for pulling an oldie out of the abyss.
still thinking it would be a killer feature!
For chapter list/selector window there is now a separate topic:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=163190
EDIT: didnt see there was a new thread

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Chapter support in Matroska (MKV) video containers?1