Scraper is quering instead of using URL in .nfo directly
Yeah, commited my language changes to avoid foreign movie info. I will try to update our wiki pages within this week.

Here's in short what it actually does:
Quote:1. Scrape using the user selected scraper and the url found in nfo
2. If it fails, all other nfo enabled scrapers of same language will be tried
3. If still no match, the default one will be used

In your case the default one is the same as the selected one (tmdb).. in that case it will fallback to "just querying" the site without using the url nfo again.

Ah.. and right, the IMDb scraper one is another discussion Tongue
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
So, if tmdb is set as scraper and there is an allocine.fr url found, it won't directly scrape allocine anymore?
Running XBMC on my HTPC, tablet, phone and pinball machine.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forums before posting. Do NOT e-mail Team-XBMC members asking for support. For troubleshooting and bug reporting, make sure you read this first.
freezy Wrote:So, if tmdb is set as scraper and there is an allocine.fr url found, it won't directly scrape allocine anymore?

Yeah, exactly.

There's a new neat feature to call functions in <NfoURL> which can be used to map the identified url (eg imdb) to another site. At the moment we only have two scrapers using the newly added nfo url functions.. OFDb and MovieMaze.

Actually this was causing the problems we are talking about in this thread Wink
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
So , what is the bottom line here.
Is how things work today they way into the future?
Or does it need refinement before it can be documented?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
I find that the URLs in the .nfo file should still define the scraper used. If no scraper matched or no URL found, then you can query tmdb or whatever. How it is right now however, I'm not sure, so clarification in the Wiki would not hurt. Smile
Running XBMC on my HTPC, tablet, phone and pinball machine.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forums before posting. Do NOT e-mail Team-XBMC members asking for support. For troubleshooting and bug reporting, make sure you read this first.
sho Wrote:So , what is the bottom line here.
Is how things work today they way into the future?
Or does it need refinement before it can be documented?

It's not yet final. Currently we do language based fallback (if the users wants it) for url nfo scraping. In the end it should be done the same way for automatic and manual lookups as well.
Hi, is there a way to replace inside ofdb.xml the source for Posters ?

I think atm it use movieposterdb but i would like to have themoviedb also for Posters and not only for Fanarts Sad
So no Allmusic -> discogs fallback for example if user has Allmusc as default scraper and Discogs in an nfo?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Should work for .nfo lookups (regardless of the content).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Scraper is quering instead of using URL in .nfo directly0