• 3(current)
[RELEASE] ESPN (Video) Plugin - Watch Sports Videos and Highlights
Hi stacked,

Don't want to rush you or anything, but any idea when you will have this plugin fixed? Right now it just gives a python error.

Thanks.
isiddiqi Wrote:Hi stacked,

Don't want to rush you or anything, but any idea when you will have this plugin fixed? Right now it just gives a python error.

Thanks.

I didn't know it was broken. I'll try to update it tonight.

Fixed, get v1.3
Thankyou, all is working now Smile
stacked, nve this plugin! quick question, is it just me...or do i no longer see PTI under the tv show category?
angel4b Wrote:stacked, nve this plugin! quick question, is it just me...or do i no longer see PTI under the tv show category?

Well, PTI and Around the Horn require an ESPN insider account. There was a bug or loophole before that allowed these videos to play from the plugin. It looks like ESPN found this bug and fixed it. So no more insider content will be available from the plugin. Sad

There are PTI videos under the PodCenter, but that part of the plugin is currently not working. I'll try to fix that soon.

edit...
Get v1.3.2 from SVN Repo Installer
- fixed PodCenter
- fixed update notifier
Thanks for the update! Although I can no longer see my beloved wilbon and kornheiser(?) at least i can hear them now Smile
angel4b Wrote:Thanks for the update! Although I can no longer see my beloved wilbon and kornheiser(?) at least i can hear them now Smile

Well there is nothing I can do about that Oo

You can watch it live using my ATDHE.Net or Justin.tv plugin.
If i had an ESPN insider account, is there a way to add my login info to the settings so that i could watch the 'insider' content?

Thanks Smile
angel4b Wrote:If i had an ESPN insider account, is there a way to add my login info to the settings so that i could watch the 'insider' content?

Thanks Smile

That's possible, but I don't want to make time to add this feature when only a limited amount of users will have access to it. Plus, I don't have an insider account.
Is this still working?

Anyone know if it'd be possible to get Around the Horn/Pardon the Interuption as a plugin?
hi all

i am a very new newbie .
can anyone help i got the espn add on it works fine but its all american .i live in uk. so do i need to change a setting somewhere.
thank yoi
Just a heads up. This addon is now available on the XBMC Addons manager for Eden. Wink
stacked Wrote:Just a heads up. This addon is now available on the XBMC Addons manager for Eden. Wink

Thanks, the 720p streams look great. It's too bad they don't provide 720p for their live streams, and it's too bad they only provide clips and not full episodes to watch.
hey stacked, what a great job! i'm from italy and i finally have a chance to see espn programs on my box!

just a question.. how do you get the tv programs feed? i'd like to get the rss feed of a certain tv program (i.e. E:60), so i can be updated of the new episode on my pc, and then i can watch it on my couch. ;D

i looked for the official rss feed, but espn seems a little bit crappy about that.. can you help me?
just find an easy answer. espn "seems" crappy.. cause has few rss feeds around. but if you search any video, you can create the rss feed of your search on the fly (i don't know if you use this method on your addon).

by the way, my goal now is to play the video with mplayer.. how can i do that?
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] ESPN (Video) Plugin - Watch Sports Videos and Highlights1