• 6(current)
[RELEASE] ESPN (Video) Plugin - Watch Sports Videos and Highlights
Strange. Those do work Smile

(2012-11-19, 03:47)stacked Wrote:
(2012-11-17, 16:40)ntarantino Wrote: If I am in Belgium, could I access ESPN SportsCenter?

Sorry, I don't know. If you can play videos from http://espn.go.com/video/, then the addon should work.

(2012-11-19, 08:34)ntarantino Wrote: Strange. Those do work Smile

(2012-11-19, 03:47)stacked Wrote:
(2012-11-17, 16:40)ntarantino Wrote: If I am in Belgium, could I access ESPN SportsCenter?

Sorry, I don't know. If you can play videos from http://espn.go.com/video/, then the addon should work.

Can you post a debug log and let me know what videos you're trying to play?
Hello,

I am running XBMC 12 (Frodo RC2). I installed the ESPN Video addon (1.0.2) from the official XBMC repository. I can open the add-on in XBMC and it even lists some stories/news highlights from today but if I try to open any or go to any shows the following pops up in the lower right hand corner of XBMC:

"Error. Script failed! : plugin.video.espn.video"

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
(2013-01-02, 16:46)snadsnad Wrote: Hello,

I am running XBMC 12 (Frodo RC2). I installed the ESPN Video addon (1.0.2) from the official XBMC repository. I can open the add-on in XBMC and it even lists some stories/news highlights from today but if I try to open any or go to any shows the following pops up in the lower right hand corner of XBMC:

Thanks for the reminding me. I plan on updating this addon this week.
(2013-01-02, 17:49)stacked Wrote:

Hello Stacked,

I was having the same exact problem with this plugin except I am running RC3. I haven't seen any other posts regarding this issue and was was wondering if this was a real issue or just that there isn't a final stable release yet for Frodo.......Thanks
(2013-01-11, 06:06)freemanda Wrote:
(2013-01-02, 17:49)stacked Wrote:

Hello Stacked,

I was having the same exact problem with this plugin except I am running RC3. I haven't seen any other posts regarding this issue and was was wondering if this was a real issue or just that there isn't a final stable release yet for Frodo.......Thanks

The addon is still broken. I haven't had time to update it yet. If you have the addon installed, it will automatically update once I release a fix.
Thanks for help. I'm quite sure that your work is not only appreciated by me but others across the net also......lata
Version 2.0.3/1.0.3

- Fixed error when playing videos
- Version bump for Frodo
- Added setting for default view in Confluence skin
- Added Buggalo Error Reporting

Please report any issues. Thanks.
Will the addon automatically updated?
Or do I have to delete it and then reinstall?
The updates has been pushed to the xbmc repo. If you have the addon installed, it should update automatically.
I live in Canada, so can someone please give me step by step instructions on how I can watch ESPN,ESPN2 and or ESPN3 in Canada PLEASE!?!?!?!?!
(2013-06-19, 21:13)King-Tech Wrote: I live in Canada, so can someone please give me step by step instructions on how I can watch ESPN,ESPN2 and or ESPN3 in Canada PLEASE!?!?!?!?!

This addon is intended to watch video clips from: http://espn.go.com/video/

I recommend checking out the ESPN3 thread.
This is probably a dumb question, is there a way to do a "play all" to make your own version of SportsCenter? I did not see anything in the context menu, but I may have missed something.

THanks!
Theater: The PS4/XBONE killer running Kodi 17.3 3D Movie Box: Raspberry Pi running LibreElec 8.0 Alpha BROKEN Family Room: "A6-Pack" running Kodi 17.3 Whole House: FireTV running Kodi 17.3
(2014-03-11, 18:18)ragedogg69 Wrote: This is probably a dumb question, is there a way to do a "play all" to make your own version of SportsCenter? I did not see anything in the context menu, but I may have missed something.

THanks!

I am trying to work on that too for a PseudoTV channel but new to it and not getting very far.
I too am attempting to create an ESPN channel with PseudoTv Live. Stacked, if you happen to find a moment, can you please look at this given structure and give an idea as to what is required to get your ESPN addon to play nice with PTVL. Here is the example give to create a new "channel"....

Code:
InternetTV:
Code:
<setting id="Channel_999_type" value="9" />
<setting id="Channel_999_1" value="5400" />
<setting id="Channel_999_2" value="smb://xxx/strms/VevoTV.strm" />
<setting id="Channel_999_3" value="VevoTV" />
<setting id="Channel_999_4" value="Sit back and enjoy a 24/7 stream of music videos on VEVO TV." />
<setting id="Channel_999_rulecount" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_999_changed" value="True" />
<setting id="Channel_999_time" value="0" />
<setting id="Channel_999_rule_1_id" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_999_rule_1_opt_1" value="VevoTV" />
# = PTV Channel Number

9 = InternetTV feed meant for 24/7 type steams
Channel_#_type" value="9"

5400 = 90min runtime; This is the default runtime for InternetTV EPG Data. You can chose whatever value you prefer.
Channel_#_1" value="5400"

This is the source of your InternetTV; examples include:
Channel_#_2" value="smb://strmfile.strm"
Channel_#_2" value="rtmp://feedlink"
Channel_#_2" value="upnp://feedlink"
Channel_#_2" value="http://feedlink"
Channel_#_2" value="mms://feedlink"
Channel_#_2" value="rtsp://feedlink"
Channel_#_2" value="plugin://plugin.scriptname/feedlink"
Title information displayed in overlay and EPG.
Channel_#_3" value="VevoTV"

Title description displayed in overlay and EPG.
Channel_#_4" value="Sit back and enjoy VEVO TV"

PTV Channel Name
Channel_#_rule_1_opt_1" value="VevoTV"
Most seems self explanatory, I just do not know what to put in the line for
Channel_#_2" value="plugin://plugin.scriptname/feedlink"
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] ESPN (Video) Plugin - Watch Sports Videos and Highlights1