Custom "Movies" backdrop
I've been creating and assigning backdrops for the various menu screens and all work great and look amazing, except for the backdrop for the Movies menu. For some reason, if I define a custom backdrop via the "AEON" menu, the Movies menu merely shows a black screen. I assume this is somehow related to another option but I've perused them all (I think) and can't figure it out.

Also, I've noticed that the backdrop for the "Play Disc" menu is the same as whatever is defined for the "Games" menu. Can this be split so I can define a separate backdrop for the "Play Disc" menu?

Thanks!!
I'm having the same issue. Smile
At least if you mean to set an alternate background for the "eye" thing when you're scrolling through your movies.
there has to be a bug somewhere in the code for the movie background .. its the only section that i have that randomly will show a black background .. (i use a directory of pics for each section) .. i never get that random black screen in tv, pictures, weather, etc .. just in movies
this is how it looks, background image cant be changed at all here either

No

ohh .. i think thats something else .. hehe Smile

settings -> aeon -> features .. and deselect "Disable background cycling (applies to Showcase and Info view)
aaah!!!
Thank you, it really drove me crazy

Laugh

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Custom "Movies" backdrop0