Horizonz IV release discussion
Doraemonn Wrote:I'm not sure if this is due to the IV version or Rocky5's excellent dialog mods, but I seem to have lost the highlight on Yes/No in any dialogs that uses it. I can no longer tell what's selected. Anyone else experiencing this?

The dialogue works for me at one point nothing worked correctly so i just replaced all the xmls with the original then copied over the edited ones that fixed it.

but also all i have done to the yes no dialogue is fixed its txt colour and moved the txt about so there is no reason for it not to work as its basically stock.
Rocky5 Wrote:OK here are the old one i replaced them all though we don't get the Xbox DVD case now.

Download Horizonz Volume IV Old Frames Unprotected Sorry never noticed.

Image Image Image Image
Hey guys, I used the .xpr in the this download and I replaced the .xpr in the media folder after renaming OLD Frames.xpr to Texutures.XPR but I'm getting this.

I lost the frames around the boxes and the Horizonz default background.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
un-delete the file

put the downloaded old textures.xpr in same dir as textures.xpr that comes with horizon V4

go to settings -> Screen -> Look and Feel
change skin theme to Old Textures
pletopia Wrote:un-delete the file
put the downloaded old textures.xpr in same dir as textures.xpr that comes with horizon V4
go to settings -> Screen -> Look and Feel
change skin theme to Old Textures
I did exactly what you said but when selecting the theme there are not any listed. I have both the textures.xbr and OLD Frames.xbr in the media folder under Horizonz and in xbmc no themes show. only 1/1 skin default.
Thanks for the help.
boxterduke Wrote:I did exactly what you said but when selecting the theme there are not any listed. I have both the textures.xbr and OLD Frames.xbr in the media folder under Horizonz and in xbmc no themes show. only 1/1 skin default.
Thanks for the help.

That is a bug that has been fixed in the newest svn build download that and your sorted or go back to Rev17341 this hasn't got that bug.
Rocky5 Wrote:That is a bug that has been fixed in the newest svn build download that and your sorted or go back to Rev17341 this hasn't got that bug.
Thanks, worked like a charm.
I did this last time around, but I guess it never made it into Vol 4.. A few people asked me for it, so here it is in case anyone else could use it..

Just a quick fix to put showcase view in Clips and Adult.. This includes whatever editing Rocky did to the fullscreenviews file..

http://rapidshare.com/files/197444781/Showcase.rar.html

Has anyone successfully managed to get the Watched/Unwatched toggle working yet?
Never mind what I said in the last post.. The Watched/Unwatched toggle works fine.. What I was trying to do was only have the (W: U: ) on the info window that slides in and not on the main screen, but I figured it out..

Also, I don't know if it's just me, but I'd rather see the letter scroller only while scrolling.. I don't need to know what letter I'm on while not scrolling.. Takes away from the art on screen I think.. So I changed that, but I'm still messing with the timings..

So when's Vol. V coming? What's the hold up?? :p
To answer my own question earlier, a slightly modified DialogKaiToast.xml;
Code:
<window id="107">
    <zorder>1</zorder>
    <coordinates>
    <system>1</system>
    <posx>0</posx>
    <posy>0</posy>
    </coordinates>
    <controls>

<control type="group" id="901">
        <posx>12</posx>
        <posy>669</posy>
        <width>1255</width>
        <height>51</height>
        <visible>!Window.IsVisible(136) + !Window.IsVisible(112) + !Window.IsVisible(113) + !Window.IsVisible(101) + !Window.IsVisible(133) + !Control.IsVisible(84) + !Window.IsVisible(114) + !Window.IsVisible(104) + !Window.IsVisible(100)</visible>
            <animation effect="slide" start="-410,0" end="0,0" time="300" condition="true">WindowOpen</animation>
        <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="-410,0" time="150" condition="true">WindowClose</animation>
                    <animation effect="slide" start="-410,0" end="0,0" time="300" condition="true">Visible</animation>
        <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="-410,0" time="150" condition="true">Hidden</animation>
        <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="-410,0" time="150" condition="[Container(51).Column(0) + Container(51).Row(3)] | [Container(51).Column(1) + Container(51).Row(3)] | [Container(58).Column(0) + Container(58).Row(2)] | [Container(58).Column(1) + Container(58).Row(2)]">Conditional</animation>

<control type="image">
        <posx>-12</posx>
        <posy>1</posy>
        <width>410</width>
        <height>52</height>
        <texture>navpanel2.png</texture>
        </control>    

<control type="image">
        <posx>-12</posx>
        <posy>9</posy>
        <width>326</width>
        <height>42</height>
        <texture>navpanel1.png</texture>
        </control>

<control type="label">
        <posx>255</posx>
        <posy>6</posy>
        <width>142</width>
        <height>60</height>
            <textcolor>FF101010</textcolor>
            <font>fruity19</font>
        <align>center</align>
        <aligny>center</aligny>
            <label>CALL</label>
            <scroll>true</scroll>
        </control>

<control type="label" id="402">
        <description>Line 1 Label</description>
        <posx>155</posx>
        <posy>6</posy>
        <width>142</width>
        <height>60</height>
        <font>fruity19</font>
        <textcolor>FFcbcbcb</textcolor>
        <align>left</align>
        <align>center</align>
        <aligny>center</aligny>
        <scroll>true</scroll>
        </control>        

<control type="label" id="401">
        <description>Line 4</description>
        <posx>-4</posx>
        <posy>26</posy>
        <width>235</width>
        <height>60</height>
        <font>fruity19</font>
        <textcolor>FFcbcbcb</textcolor>
        <aligny>centre</aligny>
        <scroll>true</scroll>
        <label>-</label>
        </control>

</control>

<control type="image" id="400">
        <description>avatar</description>
        <posx>30</posx>
        <posy>465</posy>
        <width>200</width>
        <height>200</height>
        <aspectratio>keep</aspectratio>
        <texture>DefaultFileBig.png</texture>
        </control>

</controls>
</window>
Rocky5 Wrote:That is a bug that has been fixed in the newest svn build download that and your sorted or go back to Rev17341 this hasn't got that bug.

Which svn is that?, I cant find it in xboxmediacenter svn (skin svn) or the normal svn?

BR
Beagleux
Is it possible to have several different libraries? Or how do you use Clips/etc?

I would like to have all my childrens movie appear when I go to Clips. And all my regular movies when I go to Movies.

Sorry if dumb question.
Unfortunately you can't have separate libraries.

I have my "Kids Shows" set up in a separate location as my movies, and I set them up as a separate source in XBMC. Then I rename clips to "KIDS" and direct the shortcut to my "Kids Shows" source in videos. It's not a library view, just the files view, but I have thumbnails for all those movies, and that's all my kids need is a visual way for them to choose their movies.
markiz Wrote:Is it possible to have several different libraries? Or how do you use Clips/etc?

I would like to have all my childrens movie appear when I go to Clips. And all my regular movies when I go to Movies.

Sorry if dumb question.

Big Grin funny that you should ask - I use profiles in XBMC.
Example;
Master Profile = access to movies, tv, music, comics
Home Profile = access to home movies (soon), karaoke (working great), pictures

*example music has it's own library in master profile and karaoke has it's own library in home profile

You can have profiles share databases/sources or you can select the databases to be separate as I noted above.

I encourage you to play around with it and check out the XBMC wiki if you need some setup tips

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Horizonz IV release discussion0