Horizonz IV - Modded Frames
Just did a quick mod on the frames (Movie posters, TV posters, episodes, etc..).

It's very quick and nasty, but will suffice until I have time to make something better. I've seen a few people requesting it. Just replace your Textures.xpr (found in "Horizonz/Media/") with this one:

Textures.xpr.zip

And xb2iris, I hope I don't offend with this mod, just thought some people might like it. Loving the rest of Volume IV, thanks for all your hard work.

If anyone else wants to do some modding of their own, probably best to keep it in this thread. Need help unpacking the Textures.xpr? Just ask.

If I have helped you in any way, please forgive me, it was entirely accidental.
Any screenshots Cranial?
Thanks bud, will be good to have the update without the new frames.
I appreciate your work Cranial but there are pixels out of place on the new frames. On the smaller frame when scrolling through showcase there are 2 lines of white pixels along the top edge.

On the larger frame when zoomed in there is a line of pixels missing on the inside right making the frame uneven.
BlackRose Wrote:Any screenshots Cranial?

Here you go.

Looks better but makes everything too spaced out.
HexusOdy Wrote:I appreciate your work Cranial but there are pixels out of place on the new frames. On the smaller frame when scrolling through showcase there are 2 lines of white pixels along the top edge.

On the larger frame when zoomed in there is a line of pixels missing on the inside right making the frame uneven.

Refer to post one... "Very quick and nasty"... Ha.

Sorry about the lack of screen shots too. All I did was use photoshop to remove the opaque "out of shape" area around the original frames, leaving the black surround. Didn't realise the black frames weren't quite the right size until after some use.

I'll work further on it as soon as I get the chance, but I'm no Photoshop expert. If anyone else is, It'd be great if they could have a go at the frames.

And as for the gap between files, that would require a bit of xml editing, but I'm afraid it will break a lot of other stuff.

Might be easier to increase frame size a bit. I'll give it a go.

If I knew how to get the frames out of the XPR I'd do it bud, I'm pretty good with Photoshop and Paint.net
HexusOdy Wrote:If I knew how to get the frames out of the XPR I'd do it bud, I'm pretty good with Photoshop and Paint.net

Late here so hitting the sack. But PM me and I'll send the frames to you.

HexusOdy Wrote:If I knew how to get the frames out of the XPR
http://blackbolt.x-scene.com/?p=tools
if possible can anyone post the new stark frames?
Not unless you want a huge DJH shapped foot up your ass.
HexusOdy Wrote:Not unless you want a huge DJH shapped foot up your ass.

Thank you.... Saved me stating the obvious Big Grin

hehe .. you can post to see what they look like (or just go to the aeon subforum and look there Wink) .. but i highly suggest not using and then posting them for others to dl and use
couldnt u just create lookalikes? i would but i'm a shitty photoshopper
and btw where in the world is djh from? i think london isnt he/she
Genetikal Wrote:couldnt u just create lookalikes? i would but i'm a shitty photoshopper
and btw where in the world is djh from? i think london isnt he/she

It's all about respecting his work and letting him finish what he is doing without copying it before it's done.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Horizonz IV - Modded Frames0