Library issues since 17522?
http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=277...tcount=171

Is there anyway of fixing library instead of re-scanning?

Since that build my library remained upgrade upgrade, but there been small oddities here or there.

For instance I had few episodes that had no thumb, and when I press info and refresh the episode simply disapeared.

When I tried to refresh entire TV Show all episodes disapeared. I tried on 3 TV shows so far, same thing happens, But if you do Clean Library nothing gets removed.

Also I added a dummy new episode to see if it gets picked up and scanned in, but it didn't.

There is no way around these issues? Does that mean entire database needs to be removed?
Update to 17551 and it should all work again. Anything you do on the broken version(s) may not be recoverable, however.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

17551? or you mean 17541? no one build 17551 yet
He means the change is in 17551. You'd have to build it yourself if there is no build out.
42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot

Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
i trashed my library with this build 17531.
Stare
No need for the angry face. Just wait for 17551 or higher and it'll be fine, assuming you don't arse it up.

If you live on the bleeding edge, sometimes you get cut.

i installed 17522 and then 17541, so is my video library pretty much hossed now?
17541 != 17551. So clearly that won't work.

i understand, i can recognize numbers Wink

my question was that if i installed 17522, and 17541 (now, before I realized what was the cause of this library issue).

if i install 17551 or later, will my library be fine, or is it pretty much hossed by now?
try not to change nothing! back to a old version, it should be there!

and btw.. 17541 works for me, no libary issues!

but with a clean install ( uninstalling the older version, but not the profile folder )
i am sorry but going back to older build helps.
But there are movies which are not scanned into the libary.
is there a log or something where i can see which movies these are?
would be helpful.
thanks.
Big Grin
nekrosoft13 Wrote:http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=277...tcount=171

Is there anyway of fixing library instead of re-scanning?

Since that build my library remained upgrade upgrade, but there been small oddities here or there.

For instance I had few episodes that had no thumb, and when I press info and refresh the episode simply disapeared.

When I tried to refresh entire TV Show all episodes disapeared. I tried on 3 TV shows so far, same thing happens, But if you do Clean Library nothing gets removed.

Also I added a dummy new episode to see if it gets picked up and scanned in, but it didn't.

There is no way around these issues? Does that mean entire database needs to be removed?

I got this problem even with the lastest SVN. Yesterday I added an episoda of The Office, and today, after downloaded the latest SVN, it disappeared when I tried to refresh.

The version I added the episode was just the SVN before the latest...

/Söder

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Library issues since 17522?0