Another resoution problem...
Hi, I've read through the post regarding all these full screen issues. My problem is similar to all but not excactly:

I followed the guide for starting up XBMC in fullscreen on my second monitor (HDTV) with Ultramon and it works perfectly (the pinned one under the tips & trix section).

The problem is, that to solve my problems with black borders and scaling etc. I had to create a custom resolution (1232x684) in CCC to make it perfect.

Now, my XBMC is set to 720p 16:9 wich makes a part of the window visible on my first screen! (But it looks good at second monitor). When I try to change the resolution to 1232x684 in XBMC (wich I can do=very good), my First screen is making the change and makes it look really weird. When I restart XBMC it starts on my first screen instead of my second, with the custom resolution (but in windowed mode).

Is there a particular order to do these thing to make XBMC startup nice and easy with my custom 1232x684 on my second screen (via Ultramon)?

I mean, it seems to work fine if XBMC is set to 720p 16:9 but not with my custom resolution (1232x684)...Sad

Best Regards, Viktor
I'm truly an expert on posting threads that recieves no answear! Sad

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Another resoution problem...0