[RELEASE] Veoh (Video) Plugin
Hi Voinage,

Hope you had a good Christmas. Just to let you know that I've been testing your plugin over the festive period on the xbox and with the exception of the few bugs I mentioned before it's great. One other thing I'm having a problem with is if I'm watching a 2 part film from one of the sites I have to reboot the xbox before watching the 2nd part. If I try and play the 2nd part it simply won't play it. It's not really a big problem, I guess there must be a cache build-up somewhere that needs deleting. I did try deleting everything from E:/Cache and drive z: but that didn't seem to help.

Enjoy the rest of 2008 and have a great New Year.
I just installed it on 2 setups, Linux and Mac. On both the veohproxy download failed (it hadn't been installed on either box previously) and every plugin gave me an "unable to connect to server" error.
I have not done any troubleshooting yet so if I find any answers I'll post back.
I get a few questions when I start it but nothing happens.
Veoh proxy only installs on the xbox.
This was really intended for the xbox folks.
I will translate all paths for the next version.
I may be missing something because I cannot see how to use VPR for more than one plugin? Thanks for any help.
Hello teresa, try reading the first page here.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=42100

It is primarily designed for xbmc for xbox, that will change in the next release.
V*oh proxy is non functional for the moment as they have encrypted their hash pieces.

But, the good news is their ipodUrl="" has no preview time limit and is good mp4 quality. So it`s not needed at the moment.

All my plugins are being modified.

Heads up for the coders, if you want the video grab def get it from my V*oh plugin in the svn.

Thanks Vin
I noticed this during the last few days and was going to ask about it. Thanks for the update. If it's not much trouble would it be possible to add play using... in the context menu for instantz anime? The reason I ask is that mplayer can't keep up with some of the higher quality stuff. Also if the avi file is too much for dvdplayer to handle at least I can launch the flv with dvdplayer. (I've never been able to play the veoh flv's with the default mplayer in your instantz plugin or your veoh plugin but they played fine with dvdplayer.) Thanks for all of your hard work, your plugins have made xbmc on my xbox my main source of entertainment.
You will no longer get the Avi but a reasonable quality mp4, which plays with mplayer only- at the moment.

The DVD Player core option is added from next release.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Veoh (Video) Plugin0