Frame Creation "Challenge"
I'm liking that one mate. Maybe a little more opacity on the diagonal?

Does XBMC already add it's own overlay to posters too? Can't remember.

If I have helped you in any way, please forgive me, it was entirely accidental.
don't you think it should be a bit more transparent ??
Ok softened the sharp edge and made it more transparent.

its in the previous post.
i prefer the middle one Smile Great work! Btw.. what happend to the old ones that were like BluRay Cases? Isnt there a way to get those back in Movie Section and use those above for anyhting else?
noreason4nothin Wrote:i prefer the middle one Smile Great work! Btw.. what happend to the old ones that were like BluRay Cases? Isnt there a way to get those back in Movie Section and use those above for anyhting else?

Yeah i put the old ones back in as people wanted it you can get it here.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=277...stcount=14

OK here is a update these frames have a gloss over them like in the pics above.

New Frames with Gloss

cool thank you Smile i will add all 3 and decide later on which ones are best Smile
Rocky5 Wrote:Yeah i put the old ones back in as people wanted it you can get it here.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=277...stcount=14

OK here is a update these frames have a gloss over them like in the pics above.

Awesome work. I personally would have gone with the ultra-crisp first example, but the new one is definitely very nice. Thanks!
Personally I think a "Black glass" instead of the frosted frame might be cool. The theme uses alot of black and I think it might tie in well.

How about a darker version? Smile
HexusOdy Wrote:Personally I think a "Black glass" instead of the frosted frame might be cool. The theme uses alot of black and I think it might tie in well.

How about a darker version? Smile

Will do that later off out to see Valkyrie.

also will do the sharp version of the gloss to later.
You do Rock!
i'm confused .. how come the 2 xpr's that Rocky5 posted are like ~200k while the originals and cranial's xpr are in the 14-15mb range ??
You don't replace the OLD xpr with the new ones.
Just simply place them in the media directory inside the skin's directory.
You need to get XPR express. Unpack the textures.xpr, copy over the new frames from Rocky's zip then rebuild a Textures.xpr. Make sure you have quality set to Max.
hikaricore Wrote:You don't replace the OLD xpr with the new ones.
Just simply place them in the media directory inside the skin's directory.

That's true but failed to mention he has to select that as a sub skin under the appearance panel
then it will use whatever files are in there instaed of the default ones.

But the better option is to unpack the both .xprs and combine the files then repack them into one texture.xpr
as you said xprexpress assuming the files have not been locked
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Those just keep getting better and better! Thanks for doing these Cool

Here's my first attempt, it's not that great and I haven't even had a chance to test it out yet, I'll try and get a more refined version with a test shot in xbmc asap.

@Rocky, you mentioned you didn't make them big enough for the watched/unwatched icon because they wouldn't look right in all views. What views are you talking about? So I know which ones to look at while testing

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Frame Creation "Challenge"0