New Frames For Horizonz volume IV
Update: Ok the Xbox and PC skinning is different as the wide icons on the xbox are to big on the pc there fine this is where i tested them but i use the old Xbox so i fixed them and uploaded an Xbox version i also included a new Texture.xpr this will give you some more memory.

Ok since this is a big update on my Frames i thought i would make a thread for them this way i can read posted regarding stuff in this thread better.

OK here it is i redone all the frames now there is no gaps also they look better to ( I think so )

Info...
1. Multiple variations of each colour.
2. Include my dialogue fixes + file finishing time OSD.
3. Includes my watched / un... overlay fix for my wide frame.
4. Installation text file for people that don't know what to do.

Frame types...
..:Black Frames:..
1. No Gloss
2. Hard Gloss
3. Soft Gloss
4. Sun Burst

..:White Frames:..
1. No Gloss
2. Hard Gloss
3. Soft Gloss
4. Sun Burst

Downloads...
PC Version of Horizonz - An Aeon Mod -- New Frames -- Sendspace

Xbox Version of Horizonz - An Aeon Mod -- New Frames -- Fixed Wide Frame texture. Sendspace

Screenshots...
ImageImageImageImage

Think the images are gone lol will fix it at some point.
Epic! Thank you Rocky for all your work.

Also do you think it would be possible to add the green progress bar to the video library update dialogue, like all the other update status bars have?
nice .. took a look and decided on Black with sunburst .. looks awesome

btw .. did you take a look at my suggestion .. is this even feasible ??

http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=279...stcount=48

also .. what exactly does the Wide frame Watched overlay fix do exactly i applied it but can't seem to tell the diff
Quote:Epic! Thank you Rocky for all your work.

Also do you think it would be possible to add the green progress bar to the video library update dialogue, like all the other update status bars have?

the code is in there it just doesn't work not sure why though.

is right at the bottom of DialogVideoScan.xml

under the name of progress

pletopia Wrote:nice .. took a look and decided on Black with sunburst .. looks awesome

btw .. did you take a look at my suggestion .. is this even feasible ??

http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=279...stcount=48

Yeah though that would mean editing a few xml files to remove video frame from videos and tv shows then editing the Includes to change the textures then FullscreenViews to change the positions of them.

persionaly i dont mind them but if you want to do this be my guest.
here are the xml files you need to edit.

FullscreenViews.xml = positions and frame textures.

overlayunwatched.png
overlaywatched.png

its for wide frames only you need to enable them in the Horizons feature's and its only for tv shows.
ahh .. i know what view your taking about .. personally wasn't a big fan of that option ..

hoping now with xbmc allowing more then 10 views .. x2biris (or someone else who knows what he/she's doing) will bring back widecase view
I can't seem to get the new frames to work. I copied one of the xpr files into XBMC\skin\Horizonz - An Aeon Mod\media\ as the instructions stated, but in the look and feel menu I only see 1/1 default for the skin theme. I'm using Rev17586 for windows. I am thinking I must be doing something dumb, but I just can't see it.
WhatMonkey Wrote:I can't seem to get the new frames to work. I copied one of the xpr files into XBMC\skin\Horizonz - An Aeon Mod\media\ as the instructions stated, but in the look and feel menu I only see 1/1 default for the skin theme. I'm using Rev17586 for windows. I am thinking I must be doing something dumb, but I just can't see it.

I'm having the same problem and I'm also using build 17586 for windows. Copied the .xpr to the media folder yet the there is no new option to chose under Skin Theme
Strange i am having the same problem with these frame textures not showing up in settings and i also run windows rev 17531 though though my xbox sees them ok
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Yeah, same fellas. I have to mux these frames into texture.xpr for me to enjoy them.
How does one mux these frames into textures.xpr?
You need xprexpress this will unpack the textures.xpr then you replace the original frames with any of the ones
that rocky has been good enough to create and put the new frames into the folder of textures you just extracted then using the same program repack them. then put that new textures.xpr into your media folder
just google for xprexpress
paul Wrote:You need xprexpress this will unpack the textures.xpr then you replace the original frames with any of the ones
that rocky has been good enough to create and put the new frames into the folder of textures you just extracted then using the same program repack them. then put that new textures.xpr into your media folder
just google for xprexpress

Or just place the .xpr in media folder and chose it as a theme. Think that is how it is supposed to be done.
minimalko Wrote:Or just place the .xpr in media folder and chose it as a theme. Think that is how it is supposed to be done.

it works for most people .. but for some reason it doesn't seem to work on windows
Well actually it does i rolled back to the atlantis release and it now does see the extra .xpr files
so it is a problem with the later releases of xbmc but for now you will have to modify the main textures pack
sialivi Wrote:I'm having the same problem and I'm also using build 17586 for windows. Copied the .xpr to the media folder yet the there is no new option to chose under Skin Theme

Yup iam getting the same thing i just updated to Rev17590 and it does not show so am a bit foocked now lol as i never backed up my last installation lol.

I also noticed that on the xbox the new end time OSD doesn't display PM or AM.

this revision works with multi themes for skins.
Rev17341

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New Frames For Horizonz volume IV0