• 3(current)
Three...
beyond awsome. can't wait to try.Cool
Pick me! Pick me!
neal73 Wrote:When you do a skin as good as Aeon , then you have the right to moan Wink

...and when you've contributed as much to XBMC as Jezz has, then maybe you should have the right to make comments like that. Eek

HexusOdy Wrote:The big one says 30/03 and the small one 03/03. I'm guessing its should be 03/03.

I think it means testing starts beginning of March and then (hopefully) the skin will be released at the end of March.
Duncan, I'd love an invite to test it when you get to that point.
I can do some xbox & Win32 testing for you too Duncan Wink
You sure know how to incite us. Kudos on the third screen (Wanted) btw, might actually get me to start using the library view a little more.
Fiinix Design presents: Posters, for Movies, TV Shows, Games, Arcade etc.

» Latest Poster-Pack: The Silhouettes, TV Shows
» Upcoming Poster-Pack: To Be Announced

» Game & Emulator Poster, request here
» Movie/TV Genre Poster, here
macardi Wrote:So how do you get invited?

By not posting in this thread...DOH!
I'll post a little more shortly to clarify some stuff. Regarding the testing, though, I guess I was asking for it by putting that on there. I'll be asking specific people if they want to help with that via PM, based on their contributions to threads in the past and the admittedly limited profiles that offers.

Sorry it's still a bit far away but I felt it was better for everyone - me included - to have a date. There's plenty that needs doing to get it 100% finished but I think that gives me enough time.
Cool this skin is going to blow the competition right out of the water going by your past work and screenshot's.
Good things come to those who wait........
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
skunkm0nkee Wrote:...and when you've contributed as much to XBMC as Jezz has, then maybe you should have the right to make comments like that. Eek

+1
Looks fantastic djh_. I love the new view with three rows of covers; that'll certainly come in handy browsing a large collection, and it looks absolutely perfect. Smile The movie information view looks perfect too. To look on the bright side of having a month or two to wait, at least I don't need to cram too hard to get all of my posters up to spec.

Great work djh_!

edit: I nearly forgot, is there any chance we could get a peek at the in-film OSD?
the new screenshots look great Smile

love the fact you ended up not dropping wall view completely and left a similar view

ps (i'll prolly be bitched out for this) but would love to test this on plex for ya when your good and ready
I don't usually write on the XBMC forums; I tend to only read and learn, and not to post anything (and yes, I'm going to hell because of it). Rolleyes

Your skin has finally made me to do the jump, and to thank you for all your efforts. I've been watching -and using- Aeon since almost the beginning (wow, that's a long time now), and your skills were already impressive enough to get my friends, my family, or those damned-to-be neighbours which always try to eat my food, drink my beer, and watch my movies awed and elated. Not to mention greedy, but that's another story.

As my own knowledge about coding and graphic design allows it, you have spent a lot of time thinking about, designing, and solving with swift elegance, several implementation issues in the interface, which even commercial apps have been carrying along the years, which every update and revision. There isn't enough thanks for you because of that, and I hope everyone also sees it that way; there can be arguings about your graphic choices, but the features you've included -the Settings Area keeps me mesmerized- make Aeon an app on itself, and an outstanding one. Wink

Thanks again for your work, your effort, and your talented accomplishments. Me, my friends, my family, and the damned-to-be neighbours are very grateful to be able to enjoy Aeon. WinkWinkWink

And natew, there is an OSD screenshot in http://www.aeonproject.com, in the Gallery, which shows the in-film OSD. I don't know if it is an outdated screen, but it is very aeon-esque nonetheless.
Ah, so there is. I guess I had forgotten that screen. Thank for pointing it out.
neal73 Wrote:When you do a skin as good as Aeon , then you have the right to moan Wink

skunkm0nkee Wrote:...and when you've contributed as much to XBMC as Jezz has, then maybe you should have the right to make comments like that. Eek

Aenima99x Wrote:+1

+2
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Three...4