• 4(current)
Three...
+3

Now that's enough of that.
Awww why you gotta keep teasing us? :p
Very nice. This waiting game brings back the memory of MC360's 06 06 06. Damn, time flies.
Pick me! Pick me!

Everyone wants to beta test Aeon.Nod
With all due respect to you Djh this thread is full of whingers and if i were you i would close it for now as i am certain you will have people in mind allready for testing
Good things come to those who wait.
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
CptKen Wrote:I am on the edge of my seat...

Very admirable, this work has some serious talent in it! Glad to get an update that's for sure!

Rolleyes I think it's pretty obvious what 30/3/09 means Nod Can't wait! Literally that's so close, yet oh so far. But hey Rome wasn't built in a day right?

Edit: Are there any recent high resolution screenshots Stark? It's really hard to see the finer details with these small shots.
paul Wrote:With all due respect to you Djh this thread is full of whingers and if i were you i would close it for now as i am certain you will have people in mind allready for testing
Good things come to those who wait.

I hope you weren't referring to me Paul. I was making a joke - I wouldn't say this thread is full of whingers - just excited people. I'm sure that djh doesn't mind people posting to say they are excited about something he has spent so much time on.

If he didn't want excited people, he probably wouldn't have posted such a cryptic clue or announced testing in the first place.
You'll have to excuse Paul, he's a bit of a suck up.
I didn't realize you were keeping a slightly altered wall view. I never use that view anyway, being a bit of a minimalist, but I'm guessing the decision will probably excite quite a few folks.
hikaricore Wrote:You'll have to excuse Paul, he's a bit of a suck up.

Excuse me why the insults, at least i give something back to the forums by helping out where and when i can
I hardly ever see you doing that and my point was that it's sickening too see all this sucking up to try to get on
to the testers list......Please take note i have not insulted you either
K-FleX Wrote:I hope you weren't referring to me Paul. I was making a joke - I wouldn't say this thread is full of whingers - just excited people. I'm sure that djh doesn't mind people posting to say they are excited about something he has spent so much time on.

If he didn't want excited people, he probably wouldn't have posted such a cryptic clue or announced testing in the first place.

It was not aimed at any one person by any means and i have no gripe with you, i like you am just as eager
to see this skin come to fruition but i am able to wait without having to suck up to anyone and if i were lucky to be picked to test the best skin to come out ages Ie Stark then i would be glad to test it to the death, but i will not be asking, because those who aske often don't get. and i only used the word whingers because DJH himself said exactley that but most of who will have missed that.
Debate over as far as i am concerened
djh, can i updated my unreleased build to the test build please? Nod
BTW guys just to end the discussion and get the thread back on track if you go to the first page of posts you will notice that my original comment about Pin worthyness was made 8 hours before djh edited the first post and actually added some content to it (the screenshots) before that all it said was "...is the magic number." and nothing else.
Now that it does actually have some new info and content too it yes it is pin worthy
So all you people reading the thread for the first time stop assuming I'm dissing it
I never thought you were Jezz
I'm assuming the last few posts have cleared up whatever issues arose from the first few posts. Can we get back on-topic now?
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Three...4