• 5(current)
Three...
Hey DJH great work, I like the new screenshots immensely... Is it just me being blind or were the blue highlights underneath such things as the movie posters recently added? I like it very much. Also, in the movie info view the R-rating symbol you have, will those be auto generated or is that somewhat of a placeholder similar to the production companies/ resolution labels... and speaking of which, I suppose I should ask what the status of those things are thesedays?
Movie ratings are displayed according to the rating values in your database. There is a specific syntax that complies with that of the IMDb, though the current scrapers have problems thanks to the IMDb splitting its ratings between two fields - the clowns. So nfo files and a bit of elbow grease are advised. As for the other flags, I'm still waiting on the proper support to come in so they're currently based on filenames.
Looking mighty nice DJH. I especially like the info screen. Out of curiosity, I know you used to be opposed to "coverflow" views. What made you change your mind? The one you have devised looks very slick. Cheers.
Might I suggest that an informative write up concerning how to properly use nfos and file naming conventions, be included in the release? I for one have never used nfo files before. Can't wait.
I'm actually going to post a pre-release guide tomorrow for stuff like thumbnails and naming conventions. In the meantime, I'll be posting a few additional shots here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/duncanjharr...87/detail/
Thank you for being straight with all of us that are very excited about your development of Aeon! Your right about setting the date being helpful to us. Great images on Flickr. Love to Test on many HTPC platforms.

Still dying to get a view of some TV Shows!
Now I get why posters need to be 1080p. Wink

I don't see anything about the TVSHOW i hope is good too with the episode skin ...
thx
man djh you are a great designer....
screenshots are beautiful but looks like it will crush the xbox
is this going to be a xbox friendly skin (memory-wise)?
mcfreiz Wrote:screenshots are beautiful but looks like it will crush the xbox
is this going to be a xbox friendly skin (memory-wise)?

As far as I'm aware this is only being coded for the other platforms, not the Xbox.
i'm pretty sure djh said from the beginning that this was being designed for 1080p tv's and "modern" htpc solutions ..
It is time to make the cut. I hope there will be no Xbox friendly Aeon Stark! The present and the future is 1080p.
Tcman rummages around in pocket for a few extra dollars to buy a 1080p TV..Big Grin

I am not easily impressed but I am with this skin, great job, release it when you are completely happy with it. Nod

TC Smile
Loft - Intel I5-3570K, Asus P8Z77-LX, Corsair 16GB DDR3, AMD HD 7700, AOC 27" LCD
Bedroom - Intel I3-530, Intel DH55HC, Corsair 4GB DDR3, Nvidia G610, Samsung 37" HDTV
Living Room - Intel E8400, Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H, 4GB DDR2, Nvidia G610, Samsung 52" HDTV
it would be a travesty to "port" this to xbox .. there are plenty of other skins one can use if you still need/want to stick to xbox .. however for those of us who can play HD video .. nice to see such a beautiful skin to showcase our HD media
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Three...4