Multiple animations for multiimage
Question 
Is it possible?
I would really like to get the Connected skin to toss images out like the original version.

Currently I am using 14 seperate controls with seperate animations and images tend to get duplicated.

Thanks!
I hate to bump Smile
I guess the problem is how to define those animations. What exactly did you have in mind?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Would it be possible to list seperate animations in the control and a flag to loop through them?
Obviously I have no idea if this would work... I'm sure you'll let me know Smile

<control type="multiimage">
<description>Selection Image</description>
<width>250</width>
<height>250</height>
<info>ImageFolder</info>
<timeperimage>1000000000</timeperimage>
<fadetime>0</fadetime>
<pauseatend>0</pauseatend>
<randomize>true</randomize>
<loop>no</loop>
<aspectratio align="left">keep</aspectratio>
<visible>true</visible>
<loopanimations>true</loopanimation>
<animation1>Animation-1</animation1>
<animation2>Animation-2</animation2>
<animation3>Animation-3</animation3>

</control>
And what would those animations be?
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.

Each animation number reflects an image.

<animation1 effect="rotate" end="20" center="790,200" time="0">Visible</animation1>
<animation1 effect="slide" tween="circle" delay="300" start="500" time="400" reversible="false">Visible</animation1>

<animation2 effect="rotate" end="-30" center="480,100" time="0">Visible</animation2>
<animation2 effect="slide" tween="circle" delay="2000" start="500,200" time="400" reversible="false">Visible</animation2>

<animation3 effect="rotate" end="0" center="990,500" time="0">Visible</animation3>
<animation3 effect="slide" tween="circle" delay="4000" start="500,-200" time="400" reversible="false">Visible</animation3>

<animation4 effect="rotate" end="20" center="920,400" time="0">Visible</animation4>
<animation4 effect="slide" tween="circle" delay="6000" start="500" time="400" reversible="false">Visible</animation4>

<animation5 effect="rotate" end="10" center="920,300" time="0">Visible</animation5>
<animation5 effect="slide" tween="circle" delay="8000" start="500,200" time="400" reversible="false">Visible</animation5>
</control>
Surely the only animation is:

1. What is done when moving the current image out of the way.
2. What is done when moving the next image in.

I'm not sure I understand why you want to have 5 different animations, when only 2 images can be displayed in a multiimage control at the same time.

I see what your saying now...
For some reason I was thinking it could display more than one image.
It can - just not at once Wink

It's essentially a "slideshow" control more than anything.

Cheers,
Jonathan

Jezz had some good suggestions that would work for me.
I think either idea would be used by other people if they were available.
  • Add a unique value to multiimage control so if a image is currently in any other control don't show it.
  • A new random image control that just shows one image and links to a folder not an image. Also with a unique image value

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multiple animations for multiimage0