Music Library Questions
Hey Guys - two quick questions about Music Library mode & Mediastream:

1) In File mode when you play music, you get a cool little "fly in" window that tells you what's playing...when you go to the home screen is follows you there and sits on the bottom of the screen so you know what you're listening to, etc. I just enabled Music Library mode, and this "fly in" gadget appears to be gone - is this configurable/normal?

2) Coverstream view for Albums has a bit blue Mediastream File Folder Thumbnail that brings you up to the parent folder level. I've told Mediastream to hide the parent thumbnails, but it still shows in Coverstream - any way to change this? EDIT: I noted that this thumbnail is actually the icon for "All Albums" when in Coverflow - so perhaps my question is now whether or not you can remove this selection, or if we can change the icon to be a different image?

Thanks.
1) I believe if you move off to the left it'll toggle the music info.

2) Can be hidden via advancedsettings.xml

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

jmarshall Wrote:1) I believe if you move off to the left it'll toggle the music info.

2) Can be hidden via advancedsettings.xml

Cheers,
Jonathan

Thanks Jonathan - yes, pushing left/right on the home screen while music is playing enables or disables the fly-in.

I'll check out the advancedsettings.xml for #2.

I assume both of these questions were XBMC specific, I had assumed skin....Thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music Library Questions0