[RELEASE] Wine Library TV - Video Plugin
Thumbs Up 

I'm teaching myself python and plugin development.

I choose Wine Library TV to learn the basics.

Just a zip file release for now. (Have to figure out the SVN release procedure sometime.)

Download it here: Wine Library TV Video Plug-in.

Available Plugin Settings:
None

Thanks to Voinage for the HOW-TO write plugins for XBMC.
Good job, Ganbatte !
Version 2.0 available for download.

Sorts episodes by episode number.

Anyone know the answer to my question on another board:

Regular Expressions Problem (Windows vs. Xbox)

Jeff
You should make sure to call it "default.py" and not "Default.py". Unix OS is case sensitive and XBMC looks for lowercase it seems.

TS
42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Version 3.0 available for download.

Add 'Current Episode' category, renames 'Default.py' to 'default.py'

Thanks to all for the help and encouragement.

Jeff
I started to try a "basic" conversion based on some posts I'd seen that said it would be "simple". However, this plugin may have pre-dated a couple API changes, and I missed having it, so I have redone it for the addon merge. Most code was scrounged from TedTalks, and merged with afishe2000's original scraper logic. Some small HTML changes were needed, but most things work okay.

Download Here

Installation... unpack file in local xbmc/addons directory, restart XBMC.

Known/possible issues:
  • This is basically my first attempt at python, so I apologize for lack of comments, code standards, etc.
  • Not well tested, but basic functions work.
  • No context menus.
  • Minimal language files (English only)
  • May still be using some non-preferred python plugins/libs (scraping is done with direct URLLIB calls).
  • Icon/thumbs missing in some places.
  • Early WineLibrary-TV archives do not have MOV/MP4 direct links, so you will not have any access to those files. More recent months are fine.

Thanks for the original. This is a bit of payback. Feel free to merge this with your googlecode or put in the XBMC SVN (though I'd prefer to clean it up some more before it was an "official" plugin). I may make some more changes, do cleanups, etc... as I have time.

Fred
Hi!

The addon is not working for me. I got the following error in the log:

Code:
00:20:05 T:140187483715344 M:1127071744   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/home/jari/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.winelibrary/default.py", line 27, in ?
                                                winelibrary.Main()
                                              File "/home/jari/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.winelibrary/resources/lib/winelibrary.py", line 184, in __init__
                                                self.checkMode()
                                              File "/home/jari/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.winelibrary/resources/lib/winelibrary.py", line 204, in checkMode
                                                UI().playVideo()
                                            AttributeError: UI instance has no attribute 'playVideo'
00:20:05 T:140187483715344 M:1127071744    INFO: -->End of Python script error report<--

Also the listing gives just one entry in all categories.
Sorry for bumping this.
I have been trying to myself get this work but I don't have any python skills at all. I have tried to learn from other video addons but that just makes me dizzy Smile

Anyone fix this?
I'll look at it later tonight if I have some time. Sorry for the delay.
Hi!

Thanks. I think I got it fixed but it is a really a hack of a job Smile. I could send you what I have done?
Hi!

You can find the working Wine Library TV addon at: http://code.google.com/p/winelibrarytv-xbmc/
(svn checkout http://winelibrarytv-xbmc.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ winelibrarytv-xbmc-read-only)

I have no previous python experience so please tell me if there are some horrible bugs or something like that.
Does this work in Dharma?
Yes it does. I am using this it with latest version.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Wine Library TV - Video Plugin0