[RELEASE] National Geographic (Video) Plugin - National Geographic Channel (NGC)
Dotan Wrote:thanx for the plugin any chance of getting these in HD?

You need to find a source for HD videos first. I can't just magically include HD videos. Wink
thanx man
i didnt asked you to include that i just asked where i can find it and see it on my tv
THANX
Dotan Wrote:thanx man
i didnt asked you to include that i just asked where i can find it and see it on my tv
THANX

Huh you mean, where to download the plugin?

The link is on the first page.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=280826&postcount=1
Hi,

I've just been getting up to speed with the latest XBMC (10.0 Dharma) and its sweet add-ons functionality, but unfortunately the National Geographic plugin fails to install.

I've tried downloading the zip from both SVN and Google Code (they do seem to be identical), but each time I try and 'install from zip' XBMC simply says 'installation failed'.

Can anyone suggest a workaround for this one? Thanks in advance!
ChrisSwan Wrote:Hi,

I've just been getting up to speed with the latest XBMC (10.0 Dharma) and its sweet add-ons functionality, but unfortunately the National Geographic plugin fails to install.

I've tried downloading the zip from both SVN and Google Code (they do seem to be identical), but each time I try and 'install from zip' XBMC simply says 'installation failed'.

Can anyone suggest a workaround for this one? Thanks in advance!

I haven't ported the Nat Geo plugin to work with XBMC 10.0. I'm still in the process of doing so.
That's great, thanks stacked. I'm definitely missing this plugin on Dharma.
a friend off mine has this on his xbox.
we watched all air crash investigation but sad to hear this isnt yet available for latest dharma 10.
cant wait for this plugin & big thanks to you offcourse
(whoops, forgot to enable auto-subscribe to threads I post to - sorry for the late reply).

Many thanks for the swift response Stacked, and best of luck with porting across to Darma.
Hey, just curious if there's been any update on this plugin? I just started getting into some NGC shows!
The update has been posted. Download it through XBMC.

Dharma version is v1.0.0
Eden-pre version is v2.0.0
*Both versions are identical.

If you come across any errors, please post a debug log here.
Thumbs Up 
Thank you so muchSmile
It works perfect. Thank you!!!
Massive thanks for this.
Using it as we speak, and sincerely appreciate it!

Looking forward to seeing what you do next Smile
Where is the Add-On for this?

Thanks
AgentZ619 Wrote:Where is the Add-On for this?

Thanks

It's in the add-ons manager
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Add-ons

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] National Geographic (Video) Plugin - National Geographic Channel (NGC)2