Lost net scrapper ability
I messed up my install after months of solid use (should never touch with something that works so well No )

So I did a new install of the new svn, updated to launcher 2.3. At this time, I decided to use Media Companion to prep my database in case this happens again (I have a lot of foreign films I need to rename). I do like this as it gives some easy control over stuff (movie title, genre, picture).

Each directory contains the movie, folder.jpg, .nfo, .tbn, and -fanart.jpg files.

I created my TV & Movie sources and set the scrapper info. Everything loaded in based on the local directory contents quite fast.

I have 2 problems now both essentially are that it's as if I an running standalone with no net connection.

1) When I go to change information in xmbc, folder or background, there is no connection to the internet scrapper. I just get local files.

2) When I add a new movie, it will not be added if I don't have an .nfo locally. If I add one in after, the movie is still missing. I need to edit the file date attribute to trick xbmc into thinking it's something new. As long as I prep the directory with Media Companion, it will load into xbmc just fine.

I poked around in the .db file and I can see my two parent folders have scrapper vaules: tvdb.xml / imdb.xml but I don't know exactly how to verify that everything is set right. Is there some settings in a .xml file or in the database that will make it go use the internet scrapper to download info?
The IMDb scraper has been disabled in never releases due to legal issues (please search the forum). Try to use our new default scraper (TMDb) and report back if its working again.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Lost net scrapper ability0