[MOD] PM3.HD Submenus Mod
OK i though i would have a change of skin today and picked PM3HD but i don't like the layout so i started editing away and here it is i added Submenus for videos and programs you can customize the locations also i have added in multiimages for these new menus so games has its own backgrounds applications and you get the point.

PM3-HD Submenu Mod - Google Project Page Updated 13/04/2009

Info...
1. Enable disable the mod via the Skin settings.
2. Multiimage for the new menus added in Games, TV shows and Plugins and more.
3. Custom Plugins Button editable via Skin Settings.
4. New Submenus for Programs ( Called Other when enabled ) this has Applications, Games, Arcade and Homebrew all can have custom paths editable via the Skin Settings.
5. New Submenu for Videos has Videos, TV Shows, Custom Plugin, Videos - File View (Can be disabled) and Plugins.
6. New Fanart, Episodes and Seasons Thumbs Look. Redone all views with <include> tag making it easier to edit.
7. Added in Showcase view for Library mode TVshows and Movies.
8. I have separated all views now so it will be easier for you peeps to edit them.
9. Added Coverflow view + Fixed all views no bugs in them as far as i can see.

PM3-HD Tron Skin - Google Project Page Updated 13/04/2009

Info...
1. Created 40+ New Textures.
2. Great new look super sharp and pleasant to the eye.
3. Used some of the existing textures changed the colours.
4. PDFs are on my Google Project Page.

Images... Updated 13/04/2009

Credits...
Jezz_x for making the Original PM3-HD skin.

Please Note...
I use an older version of PM3-HD one before the Coverflow view was added i may add this in later the reason i use this build is i use an older version of XBMC and the newer skins don't work on these but the older skins work on any version so it was the logical solution.
This works great ... just what I was looking for.
http://htbackdrops.com (Home Theater Backdrops) offers a large collection FanArt Backdrops of Music Artist and Games, and it also has a good collection of Weather Backgrounds. Help contribute by uploading FanArt for your favorite Music Artist and Games so that others can enjoy it as well.
Cool mod. I was toying around with it. Is there a way to get rid of the

Not Set
Videos - File View

Other wise its exactly what I've been looking for. Well as long as it runs as well on the Xbox Its been what I've been looking for. Wink
It Works Perfect on the xbox even without using the lite option. nice mod Rocky
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
kizer Wrote:Cool mod. I was toying around with it. Is there a way to get rid of the

Not Set
Videos - File View

Other wise its exactly what I've been looking for. Well as long as it runs as well on the Xbox Its been what I've been looking for. Wink

if you want to remove it then you need to edit custom_Videomenu_1112.xml but this means removing buttons and changing there onup and ondown properties also you would need to edit the texture.

all new strings are in Languages\English\Strings.xml so you can rename them here.

OK am currently in the process of redoing all the textures like so as i watched Tron and i think this looks cool let me know what you think please.
Image Image
On the custom Plugin location in settings it brings up the keyboard opposed to the browse to location the location.

I'm only pointing it out becasue I was trying to figure out what the "not set" was for. Wink
Removing the texture like you did does it speed up the Xbox or reduce the texture size much?
Rocky5 Wrote:OK am currently in the process of redoing all the textures like so as i watched Tron and i think this looks cool let me know what you think please.

Can't wait for the new textures!!!!!

Best mod i've seen for PM3. Nod

Thank you Rocky5

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
kizer Wrote:On the custom Plugin location in settings it brings up the keyboard opposed to the browse to location the location.

I'm only pointing it out becasue I was trying to figure out what the "not set" was for. Wink

yeah you need to put in this plugin://video/plugin folder name

I may see if I can make it like add source but dont thin you can as adding the folder through the folder browser doesn't work hens why it's typing it in.

i has one though will test it and see if it works

Quote:Removing the texture like you did does it speed up the Xbox or reduce the texture size much?

am not getting you here removed what texture?
i vote for a version without the videos - file mode listing as well.
Ok update on page 1 you can now disable the video view button and it includes my Tron skin.
My question was kinda vague I guess. Changing to your look of Tron does it reduce the texture size so it loads faster or did you change it at all?

I'm just trying to keep the old Xbox happy as I can and as long as I can. Wink
kizer Wrote:My question was kinda vague I guess. Changing to your look of Tron does it reduce the texture size so it loads faster or did you change it at all?

I'm just trying to keep the old Xbox happy as I can and as long as I can. Wink

the tron skin is not SD thought it can still be used as I use it you still need textures.xpr as not all textures have been replaced.

As for memory and speed use xbox textures.xpr these textures are halfed so smaller foot print faster to load.

If you want to make a new tron xpr just extract the images from it and resize them by 50%

[b]Update...
Ok redone Page 1 looks nicer also updated the submenu mod new fanart view, Seasons and Episodes thumbs look.
also updated the Tron skin fixed the background and added in the textures for the new fanart thumbs.[/b]
Thanks for the skin, I like the changes!

I am using it as I love Library mode but it doesn't include things like MythTV. I have managed to get the MythTV bit working witht his skin but cannot figure out how to make it return to the main menu when pressing "back".

Currently I have "MythTV" set as a custom source under Videos and used ActivateWindow(videofiles,MythTV) which happily goes off the the MythTV section however backing out first goes to the Video Files root, then the main menu. I tried putting a "return" on the end of the above but that then stops it going directly to MythTV, going instead to Video Files root.

If anyone could help me with the "getting back to main" bit, I would appreciate it.

Cheers
Bruce
OzSpeedway Wrote:Thanks for the skin, I like the changes!

I am using it as I love Library mode but it doesn't include things like MythTV. I have managed to get the MythTV bit working witht his skin but cannot figure out how to make it return to the main menu when pressing "back".

Currently I have "MythTV" set as a custom source under Videos and used ActivateWindow(videofiles,MythTV) which happily goes off the the MythTV section however backing out first goes to the Video Files root, then the main menu. I tried putting a "return" on the end of the above but that then stops it going directly to MythTV, going instead to Video Files root.

If anyone could help me with the "getting back to main" bit, I would appreciate it.

Cheers
Bruce

you add the return before the last ) like this
Code:
ActivateWindow(videofiles,MythTV,return)
though i dont have mytv nor know what it is officiously its some sort of tv lol but is it a script, program or something else.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] PM3.HD Submenus Mod1