Wife Request
I run PMIIIHD. My pictures are one in SMB multi-source source. I use this to run the screensaver so my entire collection of pictures gets show.

My significant other would like to have the ability to bring up a context menu and delete a picture as it is running through the slideshow and have it deleted at the source.

Also, verticle pictures, when flipped correctly using the remote would have those changes saved at the source.

We have a lot of pictures that need cleaned up and this would be a slow steady way to get them all done with out having to sit at the comp and do it. Just wait till you see one that needs correted and do it on the fly.

Possible?
This is a GREAT idea. I would love this functionality.

However, I think it is a feature for XBMC, not for the skin. But then, I'm no expert... just a guess.
Right, please file a new feature request at our tracker so we don't forget about it. Thanks.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Done.

http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/5875#comment:1
Great suggestion!

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Wife Request0