XBMCMobileControl - PPC (Pocket PC) EventClient Remote Control
any updates?
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
Yeah any update. It works great on my omnia except for the navigation buttons.
any updates? i have touch pro and would love to use this with my xbmc.
This app is one of the best remote apps I've found so far and I thought I'd ask a question or two about it. I was curious if the navigation keys don't work on other resolutions or if its just QVGA. Also I wanted to know if someone would make the ip field an address field for people who don't want to use wifi.
This seems like an awesome remote application, but I can't figure out how to get it to connect. I'm probably missing something very dumb (and am very new to xbmc), can someone please help:

When I put in the IP address and port of the xbox, nothing seems to change when I hit ok. No buttons work on the remote itself. Is there any way to tell when it connects (or tries to connect?).

What is the "modus" menu all about?

Other than typing in the xbox address and port, should I do anything else to get it to connect?

I have the web server working correctly, and have gotten some of the other WM remote programs to work, but this one is proving quite difficult for me.
Works great except for the directional buttons. Eagerly awaiting updates Nod
Interesting thought, i completely agree with your perspective
This app is not working at all for me. I have XBMC installed onto Windows XP.

I have XBrunz's app working without a problem though.
Just dropping by to say that the QVGA version installed nicely on my Samsung i900 Omnia. Too bad all the buttons seem to be inactive. Any way to make this work?
Cheers
WinXP SP3 - Samsung LE40A656 - Asus P5Q SE/R - Intel Core2Duo E8400 3000MHz - GeForce 9600GT (512MB) - Logitech NumberPad - Samsung Omnia running XBMC HTTP-R (for lack of a better option)
Halibutt Wrote:Just dropping by to say that the QVGA version installed nicely on my Samsung i900 Omnia. Too bad all the buttons seem to be inactive. Any way to make this work?
Cheers

Silly me. The buttons work, except for the directional keys. Will look into the files to see what's wrong.
Cheers
WinXP SP3 - Samsung LE40A656 - Asus P5Q SE/R - Intel Core2Duo E8400 3000MHz - GeForce 9600GT (512MB) - Logitech NumberPad - Samsung Omnia running XBMC HTTP-R (for lack of a better option)
Can someone please re-host up the file? I can't find an active/working link to download it either here or elsewhere on the internet.
Here is another link:

http://rapidshare.com/files/306775011/XBMC_Remote.zip
Thanks for the re-hosting

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMCMobileControl - PPC (Pocket PC) EventClient Remote Control1