watched icon?
Hi there,

First of all. I love your skin, it's by far my favourite. I am currently using it on my old Xbox. I am just wondering if there is a way to mark things as watched? Specifically TV shows, I watch a few different shows and can never remember what the last episode I watched was. I know some of the other skins have this feature but I don't see it in Focus. I am using Alpha6. Thanks and keep up the amazing work!!

Kevin
ehrrr. yes. use the library and its all in the context menu. nothing to do with skin
Well, using the function is not skin-specific but the skin does need to provide the overlay icon when the function is used.
Which it should do at episode and season level.
After checking closer I realized it was working but the icon is very hard to see on my setup. Any way to make it appear larger or a different colour perhaps?
ould Wrote:After checking closer I realized it was working but the icon is very hard to see on my setup. Any way to make it appear larger or a different colour perhaps?

Currently changing them would require changing the dimensions in the various viewtypes. If you want to do this yourself viewsvideo.xml and myvideonav.xml are the files to look into for this. Look for image controls containing "<info>ListItem.Overlay</info>".
As for changes in my release this will have to wait until I get the new version up to some sort of finished state.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
watched icon?0