IRCONTROLER lightversion - XBOX + HARMONY universal
Lightbulb 
i need a tester for the beta version of Ircontroler ' xbox remote control and all universal remote control harmony - you can change the port and ip (webserver) '.
Send me your report for remote control XBOX or HARMONY please.
Download link here - Irbox beta light format winrar
Drivers for all xbox remote control here format winrar
Thank
EekShockedEek
intersting

so this is a driver/software kit for using the xbox ir doggle via usb , flawlessly with my harmony remote (i use the harmony one)

questions:
also i assume this will work in vista 32?
what remote do i set the harmony up as? (assume ms xbox remote?)
do I put the included keymap.xml into my xbmc profile
how is this kit different than your previous one? what optimizations and changes have occurred? (aka just setting the harmony up as an xbox remote)
have all the lag issues been fixed, does it now finally feel as it did when using the remote on an original xbox ?
Dwolf Wrote:intersting

so this is a driver/software kit for using the xbox ir doggle via usb , flawlessly with my harmony remote (i use the harmony one)

questions:
also i assume this will work in vista 32?
what remote do i set the harmony up as? (assume ms xbox remote?)
do I put the included keymap.xml into my xbmc profile
how is this kit different than your previous one? what optimizations and changes have occurred? (aka just setting the harmony up as an xbox remote)
have all the lag issues been fixed, does it now finally feel as it did when using the remote on an original xbox ?

Bonjour,

Desoler de ne pas vous répondre en anglais, car je maitrise mal cette langue et plutôt que de vous raconter n'importe quoi ma réponse sera en français.

Il sagit d'une version test ou comme son nom l'indique beaucoup de choses apparemment inutiles ont été enlevées et qui doit rendre ce logiciel compatible avec toutes les télécommandes universelle 'HARMONY par exemple'.

Vous devez utiliser le driver que je fournis dans le post, il fonctionne sans aucun problème

avec les plateformes 98.NT.XP.ME. pour VISTA32 apparemment un autre drivers serait dispo sur demande, mais je ne garantis en rien son fonctionnement ne l'ayant pas testé .

Une fois votre matériel installé, vous avez le choix de placer le fichier keymap fournis dans le répertoire system de xbmc ce qui vous donneras une configuration complète d'une télécommande xbox ou bien d'éditer vous même votre propre keymap.

Lorsque vous démarrez le soft, celui-ci prend le control automatiquement de XBMC sans aucune configuration (assurez-vous que XBMC est bien actif ), ou bien en ouvrant le service WEBSERVER sur xbmc et en éditant le fichier ini EVENTCLIENT=TRUE, le control ce feras avec le mode EVENTCLIENT.

Voilà et merci de votre compréhension pour ce post
Big Grin
i will test with my 2 x different xbox remote tomorrow hopefully and post back results,

thanks once again,
Dam0
Dam0 Wrote:BabelFish rough translation follows;

To afflict not to answer you in English, because I have a command of this language badly and rather than to tell you n' import what my answer will be in French. It sagit d' a version test or like its name l' indicate many apparently useless things were removed and which must return this compatible software with all the remote controls universal ' HARMONY for example '. You must use the driver that I provided in the post, it function without any problem with the 98.NT.XP.ME platforms. for VISTA32 apparently another drivers would be dispo on request, but I guaranteed of nothing his operation l' not having tested. Once your material installed, you have the choice to place the file keymap provided in the repertory system of xbmc what will give you a configuration supplements d' a remote control xbox or d' to publish to you even your clean keymap. When you start the software, this one takes the control automatically XBMC without any configuration (you ensure that XBMC is quite active), or by opening service WEBSERVER on xbmc and by publishing the file ini EVENTCLIENT=TRUE, the control this will make with mode EVENTCLIENT. Here and thank you for your comprehension for this post

appologies to all, its just copy/pasted from babel
Dam0

Thank Dam0
okay cool, I will try this out tomorrow, and post any results i have.

thanks
file update 11:13
file update 12:36

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IRCONTROLER lightversion - XBOX + HARMONY universal0