What do I do about that that will not scrape?
Seasons 3-9 of southpark will not update in XBMC so that it shows up in library view.

I changed the physical files names but understand this is not the issue. What do I do so that they can be scraped?
First of all, check debug log for any indications as to why it failed.

Pastebin the log and we can try to help narrow it down.

Thanks!
42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Cool, will do.
OK here it is. I hope you can help with something else, when it cannot find a DVD which is very often it seems to come back with titles in german or swedish. I should imagne refreshing and manual entry on mac or pc is very easy but on an AppleTV it takes a long time lol.

http://homepage.mac.com/garethirwin/.Public/xbmc.log
Don't use IMDB. Change to TheMovieDB scraper. IMDB has been disabled for now (search to find the threads about that).

Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
I feel silly. I did a search and I have no option for moviedb in my set content, lots of choices but no themoviedb

How do I get the moviedb as a search choice?
tmdb = themoviedb.

Your installation is not recent enough to have imdb disabled.
Also there is no mention of southpark in your log.

Otherwise, the log is very strange and for someone else to decipher.
Well thats a trifle concerning then, haha.

I have clicked the update button on the ATV recently. I'll try again.

No tmdb in my set content list. I am in the UK if that makes a difference.
Hi I just want to bump this a little bit.

I do not have TMDB as a choice in the set content area.

I am on an AppleTV and in the UK if this makes a difference.

IMDB is downloading the cover but not the fan art so I assume I want TMDB, is there a way to manually add it otherwise?
When I say update, you need to download new XBMC. I am not sure how it works with ATV though.

Sorry.

you have a problem with southpark.
The log you provided does not mention southpark at all, so it looks like were doing something else than trying to get southpark in the library when you collected it.

scraping tv shows has btw nothing to do with tmdb so what is exactly it you want help with (what is the DVD you have problems with)?

also please look at my signature to find out how we want the debug logs served.
Hi Sho.

I think I sorted out SouthPark, I renamed the files and for the most part they seem to have imported.

I was trying not to start yet another thread, but basically Movies, I am having no fanart download which I guess is the issue with IMDB at the moment. Also I tried to set content for TVShows to something other than IMDB but it refuses and always looks at that.

Its no bother really, I can live in List mode.

I believed I had submitted the right file, your signature says to look in library/logs on appletv which is where I found that file. If this is not right please advise.
It's the correct file, it's just extra work for people trying to help to have to download it.(The link in my sig clearly states we prefer it pastebined).
And no, Fanart has nothing to do with IMDb and anyways as already has been said, you should not be affected by the "IMDb issue".

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
What do I do about that that will not scrape?0