289 Custom Movie Discart
I uploaded 289 movie discart that I acquired from different sources. I edited most, a few I made myself. I am just providing these because none of these movies had available discart on fanart.tv as of the time I made them/acquired them. I now have discart for every movie in my collection and I wanted others to have them as well. The quality varies some, but most are good quality.

I am just providing these for those that want them now that more discart options are available for skins (especially Aeon Nox 4). I take no credit for any of the artwork, and they are provided as-is.

http://www.mediafire.com/?4o2n20juuaqp2c2
http://www.mediafire.com/?10bxpbkbbgub808
why not put them on fanart tv
Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!
Because they don't accept custom artwork. And I don't have the time now to go through and verify which ones would be accepted and which ones wouldn't. But I know I like having all artwork for all of my movies, so I wanted others to have them if they want.
I think there was a bit of a debate on the website as it seems that a few custom discs are being uploaded and accepted.
Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!
(2013-01-26, 02:28)dpar Wrote: Because they don't accept custom artwork. And I don't have the time now to go through and verify which ones would be accepted and which ones wouldn't. But I know I like having all artwork for all of my movies, so I wanted others to have them if they want.

As admin of fanart.tv i can say most of them will be accepted.
A couple are just too low resolution,wrong centred or have port of the outer ring text cropped.

If you could fix those I'm sure every one will be thankful if you added them.
Custom discs are allowed if they look right and decent and if they don't contain text like "custom disc made by mister x"

thx
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2013-01-26, 10:10)Martijn Wrote:
(2013-01-26, 02:28)dpar Wrote: Because they don't accept custom artwork. And I don't have the time now to go through and verify which ones would be accepted and which ones wouldn't. But I know I like having all artwork for all of my movies, so I wanted others to have them if they want.

As admin of fanart.tv i can say most of them will be accepted.
A couple are just too low resolution,wrong centred or have port of the outer ring text cropped.

If you could fix those I'm sure every one will be thankful if you added them.
Custom discs are allowed if they look right and decent and if they don't contain text like "custom disc made by mister x"

thx

I'll look at them if I get the time then. I wasn't aware that customs would be accepted.
Thanks for sharing!
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
Appreciate your sharing.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
289 Custom Movie Discart0