Problem using Clips & Adult section.
I've just put XBMC on my laptop after being a user of it on the xbox for many years. I still use my xbox most of the time, but thought it'd be handy to have it on the laptop and everything is working perfectly apart from one glitch - on the xbox I changed the clips section in homescrollers.xml to Kids TV and link that to a folder on my NAS with all the stuff for my daughters. This works faultlessly on the xbox, but on the laptop everything is zoomed in to only show the top left hand quarter of the video. I thought this might be a glitch with the clips section, so I amended the Adult section, but get the same problem.

Liek I said, this works perfectly on the xbox, and I know theres no problem with the video files, and on thr laptop all the videos in the movies and tv shows section work fine.

Any ideas or tips?
arse. It now seems the tv shows section is doing this too. I read about the ATI fix, but I have an integrated intel chipset (dell inspiron) and I couldn't find advancedsettings.xml to make the changes anyway.

Any help would be most gratefully received.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem using Clips & Adult section.0