Number keys on keyboard via IR available?
I discovered by hitting various keys on the keyboard that you can jump to any time in a movie by typing the minutes in via the keyboard. I have a Pronto and would like to have the number keys via IR do the same function. The number keys on the MS remote (model 1039) are not doing the same options as a keyboard.

On my MS remote 3 and 6 change the volume, 9 shows a mute logo but the sound does not mute. All the other numbers do nothing. Are there IR commands for the numbers?
Kodi: Shield Pro 2019
Storage: Synology DS2415+, DS1815+
HT: LG 65C9 OLED, Pioneer VSX-LX503
Speakers: ProAc Super Towers/front, ProAc EBT's/rear, Polk S35/center, SVS PB-2000 Subwoofer
Yes. See keymap.xml and compare the keyboard section to the remote section. Basically just map the numbers to the number actions in the appropriate section.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Do you modify the original copy in the /usr/share/xbmc directory or you do place a local copy in your /home/.xbmc/userdata area?
Speakers: ProAc Super Towers/front, ProAc EBT's/rear, Polk S35/center, SVS PB-2000 Subwoofer
Place a copy, and just add the bits you change Smile
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

It works my concern was an upgrade might overwrite that file, I was hoping they would look for a local copy first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Number keys on keyboard via IR available?0