How to use the virtual keyboard with the arrow keys?
stoli Wrote:In Settings > System > Input Devices, turn on "Remote control sends keyboard presses".

Works nicely! Thanks. Have used xbmc now for one day and I am amazed how everything just works.
stoli Wrote:In Settings > System > Input Devices, turn on "Remote control sends keyboard presses".

Does that and the dead wiki link (complete removal of any reference) posted above mean that <navigatevirtualkeyboard> is now depreciated? That tag did not seem to work for me but your option in settings did.
Yes.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

(2012-03-07, 03:35)karatekickz Wrote:

Does that and the dead wiki link (complete removal of any reference) posted above mean that <navigatevirtualkeyboard> is now depreciated? That tag did not seem to work for me but your option in settings did.

I seem to also have this problem now. Using XBMC Gotham Alpha 4, with an MCE remote, and that option is *not* available on that menu. Where did it go?
to the house of the experts. see the left hand side menu.
is using plugin your problem or you find issues in certain plugin?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to use the virtual keyboard with the arrow keys?0