<onclick>ActivateWindow(MyVideoFiles,Movies)</onclick>
</item>
<item>
<icon>icon-tv.png</icon>
<thumb>icon-tv-blur1.png</thumb>
<label>31010</label>
<onclick>ActivateWindow(MyVideoFiles,TV)</onclick>
</item>
The second parameter of ActivateWindow can be a source name (I created a multipath source called TV and Movies), and now from the home menu it will jump right into my TV show/Movie multipath source in file view.

You may want to comment out the <item> definitions for the real TV Shows and Movies (there are two Movies definitions, one for 'Library' view, and one that just takes you to the video sources list.)
Can you elaborate on how you got TV to not link to Library mode? I can't seem to get it to work by creating a share called TV and modifying the second parameter.

Thanks
The share isn't called TV, the multipath source is (can be a regular single path source too). When you're adding a new source, set the name of the overall source (whether one source or many) to TV (or whatever you set for the second parameter of ActivateWindow)
Where did you create the source? I created it under movies, I just did an Add Source and browsed out to my NAS share called TV. It works fine browsing in file mode.

Then I went into the Home.XML and changed it to point to TV.

I am obviosly doing something wrong. If what I created is not a multipath source, let me know what you are talking about.
Are you sure you are using <onclick>ActivateWindow(MyVideoFiles,TV)</onclick> instead of <onclick>ActivateWindow(MyVideoLibrary,TV)</onclick>?
Yes, my mistake. Thank you.

Now the question is both on Movies & TV, it works perfectly when selecting from the home screen, but when I navigate back there is an additional screen on each one. On Movies I see the 'recently added and movie plugins', on TV I see the movie shares as I would in file mode.

Is there anyway to remove those screens when going backwards, so basically it would go directly to home screen from where I enter the screen from the home menu? Does that make sense?
If you are using the XBOX then use the back button instead of the B button. If you are using a computer use Esc instead of Backspace.
xfiring Wrote:Is there anyway to remove those screens when going backwards, so basically it would go directly to home screen from where I enter the screen from the home menu? Does that make sense?

I've found it handy to have it, so I haven't really looked for a way to disable it. I use it to access 'hidden' sources that I otherwise wouldn't want available through the UI, which I use for things like YouTube .flvs.

My roommate understood it better when I explained that one button would reliably take him back to the main menu from almost everywhere in the UI, while the other one was to 'go up a folder' per se.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
hack: Movies and TV Shows that dont point to library0