Please, please tell me I am doing something wrong...
Well here we are folks, 8 months and one or two releases later, and this is still broken.

Just to recap:

1. DVD ISO playback added circa 2004. Was flawless. Which makes sense, because it's computationally _very easy_ to do vanilla DVD playback.

2. Fast forward to March 2009 and the big special "atlantis" release. Suddenly an old, easy format doesn't work properly at all.

3. Fast forward once more to November 2009 and an even newer release... I just put in a random DVD (different than last time) started playback ... and then tried slow rewind. It never went backwards - it just stuttered and jerked and slowly went forward in time. Sound seemed to get desynced for some amount of time after the attempt to rewind.

So - no more complaining from me. I will simply update the wikipedia entry for XBMC to make it clear that DVD ISO support is no longer functional, and I will use the post from "Davilla" from page 1 of this thread as the reference.

So very sad. So very lame and sad.
Locking this thread as it pisses me off, I spent tens of hours getting physical dvd playback working in XBMC for Mac, and much more getting libdvdnav sorted out regarding libdvdnav trunk source code.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Please, please tell me I am doing something wrong...0