Pictures navigation with SVN 17890 crashes XBMC
Basically what the title says...

Here's the full debug log:
http://pastebin.com/f6f464936

You can clearly see an exception at the end of the file.
17919 possibly would have fixed this - I'm not sure. Depends on whether the view was using large images or not. Which viewmode do you have selected?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

I'm having this problem also, view is the one with vertical thumbnail bar at the bottom. Gonna update to newer svn anyways..
jmarshall Wrote:17919 possibly would have fixed this - I'm not sure. Depends on whether the view was using large images or not. Which viewmode do you have selected?

I'll have to try a different build when I get the chance than... I can't remember the view name but it was the one with an horizontal list of thumbnails at the bottom and in the middle/top, a large view of the selected thumb.

Now that you mentioned it, this wasn't crashing when the view was at the default one (list view). It only started to happen when I changed it to that different view and since it saved my viewing preferences, it always crashes when I open the pictures window cause it opens in the crashing view.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pictures navigation with SVN 17890 crashes XBMC0