• 62(current)
[RELEASE] Hulu (Video) Plugin
@spiralof5

Use my repository (beta) to download hulu-beta.
// GitHub // Repository

// USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand) / World News Live / MRT Play
@ moneymaker

Ill give it a try

Edit: search still doesn't work. Looks to be the same error. Im on raspbmc if that matters at all.
Maybe I didnt dl the right repository? It was in xbmcplus and your handle did show up in the ad ons list so I figured it to be the right one. Hulu and free cable updated automatically. When it still didn't work I uninstalled it and reinstalled it with the same issues.
@spiralof5

You need the following repository - repository.xbmcplus.xbmc-plugins-beta
// GitHub // Repository

// USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand) / World News Live / MRT Play
Hopefully someone here can help me.
Here's a pastebin of the last thousand or so lines of my xbmc.log: http://pastebin.com/GbAeyMKe
What's happening, is that, if I have commercials turned on, it can play those, and tends to repeat them on almost a loop, and never plays the video. If I turn all the commercials off, the show never plays. I just see a "Working..." in the bottom right, and then nothing happens. If I try playing the video again, it just comes up with a screen saying "An error has occurred, please view the log."

I have Hulu Plus, and can watch everything on my main PC. I can also watch any videos I have stored on the hard drive.

My media computer (the one running XBMC), is running Gentoo 64-bit.
Full "uname -a" is "Linux daserver 3.10.25-gentoo #4 SMP Wed Jan 22 11:08:52 EST 2014 x86_64 AMD Sempron™ Processor LE-1250 AuthenticAMD GNU/Linux"
My global USE flags are
USE="bindist mmx sse sse2 cups samba alsa webserver xrandr X opengl jpeg gif png java nvidia rtmp upnp vdpau xvid"
If you need any other info, I'll be happy to provide it if possible.
is there a way we can get this thread closed?

@Vouksh -- this addon can not support the commercials. you have to turn them off.
please use this thread for future communication -- http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=121023
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
  • 62(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Hulu (Video) Plugin1