Harmony ONE and USB-UIRT
When you right-click on it you want to select 'Disable', then right-click on it again and select 'Add Action' (not macro like I said before, sorry). From here you should see all the actions you can add.

Firstly you want to select 'Window', then 'Emulate Keystrokes' and choose the keys from the 'Special Key Tool' and insert, apply, OK. Repeat for the other actions.

Secondly right-click again and add another action. This time you'll want to select 'EventGhost', then 'Autorepeat Current Macro'. Once added this can be Copy & Pasted to the other buttons.
EDIT:

I just found out I think what you mean:

When I right-click on a macro (eg. UP) I can select 'Add Action...'. I can then select the EventGhost action 'Autorepeat current macro'. Now I only have to slect some values. Maybe you can give some advise on which values I have to set it:

Start first repetition after: 0,60 seconds (default)
with one repetition every: 0,30 seconds (default)

Increase repetition the next: 3,00 seconds (default)
to one repetition every: 0,01 seconds (default)

Dont know what those values do.
Don't dream your life, live your dream
one more thing:
The only thing why you use a keystroke instead of the standard left, right, up and down buttons is because of the sounds correct?
Basically it waits for 0.60 seconds before repeating the keys at 0.30 second intervals, then (if the key is still held) at 3.00 seconds it changes the interval to 0.01 seconds so it speeds up.

I have set mine to the following -

THX-UltraII Wrote:one more thing:
The only thing why you use a keystroke instead of the standard left, right, up and down buttons is because of the sounds correct?

Correct, and also 'Select'.

If the XBMC actions get sounds then we can just disable/delete the keystroke and re-enable the XBMC actions.
And how do I config to get a sound when using the keystrokes? Or is this done aut. now I configured this way?
Hitcher Wrote:Basically it waits for 0.60 seconds before repeating the keys at 0.30 second intervals, then (if the key is still held) at 3.00 seconds it changes the interval to 0.01 seconds so it speeds up.

I have set mine to the following -

thxz, Ill try this tonight.
Hitcher Wrote:Correct, and also 'Select'.

If the XBMC actions get sounds then we can just disable/delete the keystroke and re-enable the XBMC actions.

for Select you choose {Enter} as keystroke correct?
you ve really helped me out great with this. I now fully understand how this works and how to config this. Do you also have experience with a question I posted in another topic?:

When I m going to use several plugins like to one for winamp, XBMC, Media Player Classic and some regular windows functions; how does eventghost sets it s priorities? eg. when I have both winamp and Media Player Classic running and I have programed eg. the arrow buttons of my Logitech Harmony ONE, which one has the priority then? Or do I have to add more devices to my Logitech and call one Winamp, one Media Player Classic etc.?

after this question I got a reply that I would need to use the Plugin called 'Task Create/Switch Events'. So I ve added this plugin and it is now shown in Autostart in the Configuration Tree. But now what; I don t know what to do next.
THX-UltraII Wrote:And how do I config to get a sound when using the keystrokes? Or is this done aut. now I configured this way?
Automatically.
THX-UltraII Wrote:for Select you choose {Enter} as keystroke correct?
Correct.
THX-UltraII Wrote:you ve really helped me out great with this. I now fully understand how this works and how to config this. Do you also have experience with a question I posted in another topic?:

When I m going to use several plugins like to one for winamp, XBMC, Media Player Classic and some regular windows functions; how does eventghost sets it s priorities? eg. when I have both winamp and Media Player Classic running and I have programed eg. the arrow buttons of my Logitech Harmony ONE, which one has the priority then? Or do I have to add more devices to my Logitech and call one Winamp, one Media Player Classic etc.?

after this question I got a reply that I would need to use the Plugin called 'Task Create/Switch Events'. So I ve added this plugin and it is now shown in Autostart in the Configuration Tree. But now what; I don t know what to do next.
Not had any experience using them, sorry.
thxz, you ve been very helpful Hitcher
Hitcher, what timing settings do you use for your Logitech?:

Power On Delay:
Interr Key Delay:
Input Delay:
Inter Device Delay:

thxz
EDIT:

This is really strange. ONLY the auto-repeat works for my UP arrow Oo
I m 100% sure that I put all the EXACT same auto-repeat actions with UP,DOWN, RIGHT and LEFT with THE SAME auto-repeat values. I ve tried to mess around with the delay times of the Logitech ONE but this doesn t help.

HuhHuhHuh
THX-UltraII Wrote:Hitcher, what timing settings do you use for your Logitech?:

Power On Delay:
Interr Key Delay:
Input Delay:
Inter Device Delay:

thxz

All zero.
Hitcher Wrote:All zero.

pfff, really dont know where to look. Am I correct that it doesnt matter which device I pick in the Logitech config correct?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Harmony ONE and USB-UIRT0