Horizion V4_lite for xbox
I have just uploaded my version of this skin i have reduced all textures by 50% of there dimensions and changed all frames To Version 3 frames as i think they look better with this skin, also all fixes that were done to date by Rocky5 have been included also all default backdrops have been replaced
If you prefer any of rocky's frame packs they will work with it ok.
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
paul Wrote:I have just uploaded my version of this skin i have reduced all textures by 50% of there dimensions and changed all frames for Aeon original frames as i think they look the best with this skin, also all fixes that were done to date by Rocky5 have been included also all default backdrops have been replaced with the plain black one out of pm3hd.
If you prefer any of rocky's frame packs they will work with it ok.

Down load Here http://www.mediafire.com/?nizvzjgtyyf

Cheers Paul, I'll give it a run.

If I have helped you in any way, please forgive me, it was entirely accidental.
paul, what fixes did rocky make?
Does anyone know where in the thread I could get a look at Rocky5's frame packs? I've seen them mentioned a few times but haven't been able to fine them.
maui917 Wrote:Does anyone know where in the thread I could get a look at Rocky5's frame packs? I've seen them mentioned a few times but haven't been able to fine them.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=45011
krypt2nite Wrote:http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=45011

Awesome! thank you.
maui917 Wrote:Does anyone know where in the thread I could get a look at Rocky5's frame packs? I've seen them mentioned a few times but haven't been able to fine them.
If you want them i can upload them as well
nekrosoft13 Wrote:paul, what fixes did rocky make?
Can't remember off the top of my head but without them Horizon was a bit of a mess on my xbox but it is fine now. i am also trying to replace those bloody awfull brown icons in the pack , I intend to try apple leopard icons in it not sure if they will look right though.
cant wait till you get a hold of Stark for us Paul!
I guess I'm the only one running the latest SVN-release and use file-mode showcase as my preferred view but I just can't get rid of this overlay which appears after I stay more than 3 seconds on the same movie.

Someone else had the same problem and was told to change one of the bottom options in "Horizonz -> Features", but this doesn't make any difference.

I just tried this skin and noticed the various improvements but this thing really annoys me.
It will be interesting to see if it is as good as it looks in the screenshots. i just hope his textures are not locked otherwise jobs F*%#$D. But i will give it a go and will release a xbox version as soon as i canSmile
so how does it run . the original runs fine oon my xbox
It just runs smoother and less laggy plus i wanted to change loads of stuff in it granted most of the changes are hardley noticeable but they are there
I'm using the Horizon skin and have some trouble playing some movies. I'm gonna try your mod. But before trying it I'd like to know:

1. Besides using your mod, are there anything else I can do to make this skin work as smoth as possible? Are there any skin or xbmc settings that should be enabled/disabled?

2. I also wonder how to use the .xpr-files included in the "Horizon_vol4 Textures+frames Pack.rar"?

3. When you say that black backdrops are included. Do you mean that you recommend using black backdrops?
The smaller the textures the better performance you will get on xbox as you don't have a lot of memory i am now using PM3-HD and my tron theme for it as this seems to be the best working skin on xbox.

if you are wanting it to work then you can have everything on but you will need to use a new xpr with textures resized mine or pauls see what one works best i do have an xbox with 128mb off ram but this does nothing lol apart from make it harder to see if you save memory or not so am on the same boat as every one else with the New Skins.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Horizion V4_lite for xbox0