Game Coverart
Ok my question is this. I have a few XBox Games saved to my HD. When I go into the games folder some have a cover image and some dont. how can I put my own coverart for these games? I tried folder.jpg but it did not work.

Please help...

Kind Regards,
SoBBie
if the executable is named "default.xbe" (which is more or less common standard) then add the cover and name it default.tbn
THANKS....

Guess I was having a brain Fart!!! I should have thought of that. I do the same thing for the movies.

Thanks again,
SoBBie

Big Grin
OK I did this last night for a few games. I download the cover art for a few games. I copied them to the folder on my xbox (Tiger Woods 2007) and renamed them to default.tbn. (as there is a default.xbe file there). I go back to programs and then to games and I scroll... but it does not show the cover are. I tried changing the views (using mediastream) and still the same thing. it shows the tiger woods 2007 seal but no cover art.

What did I do wrong. I tried restarting my xbox and tried a few other things... but still no luck. I dont mind the seal but I think the cover art would look Much better. Any help would be great.

Thanks again for your help. Big Grin

Thanks,
SoBBie

PS I have not tested yet but I foudn that you can create shortcuts directly to a mame game. if I create a .tbn file that has the same name as the shortcut will it show in file mode?
Sometimes when you change the .tbn you have to go clear out your thumbnails userdata folder before the new one will take effect. Just go to userdata/thumbnails and the corresponding folder ...programs, video etc...
plankton88,

THANKS!!! I will give that a try... man Cant believe I didn't think of that Sad .... especially after reading the game library thread.

Thanks again!

SoBBie

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Game Coverart1