[HELP!] Backgrounds for favorites & shutdown
I am using PM3.HD and i recently added the following to the top of my home.xml in with the other codes for the background images to include the favorites and shutdown button....

<control type="multiimage">
<posx>356</posx>
<posy>100</posy>
<width>924</width>
<height>520</height>
<imagepath>foldername</imagepath>
<timeperimage>5000</timeperimage>
<randomize>true</randomize>
<fadetime>2000</fadetime>
<include>backgroundfade</include>
<visible>ControlGroup(9001).HasFocus(20)</visible>
</control>

I am using <imagepath> as a folder with images in it within the media folder. The images shown up just fine when I cursor over favorites and shutdown, but the porblem comes when I move back to a button on the main menu it will continue to show the icons from favorites or shutdown. How can I make it so it will switch back to the proper background icons after I have moved from favorites or shutdown.

Any help would be soooo much appreciated. I am beating my head over this....
Post the whole xml file to somthing like pastebin.com and I'll take a look
I absolutely appreciate your help on this.

http://pastebin.com/m2204f5f9

My additions are within the background sections at the bottom where imagepath is Favorites and Shutdown.

Hopefully you can find a quick solution. I think it is a good look for the skin when you have some nice images.
The issue is with the visible conditions what you really probably need to do is change
<visible>ControlGroup(9001).HasFocus(20)</visible>
to somthing like
<visible>Control.HasFocus(20)</visible>

The reason they still show is because it is still true that in the group 9001 20 has focus even though its not actually selected. if you take the group out of it, it should check for that control actually having focus.
Since you have images for every button you can propbably remove the group bit from all of the images as well since each button will always have a background
That worked perfect.

I appreciate it so much that you took the time to look at it. Gives it more visual affect.

Thanks again!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[HELP!] Backgrounds for favorites & shutdown0