XBMC Full Screen Display does not work on my Samsung LN32A450
I recently bought a 32" Samsung and I am having an issue with XBMC. I have my PC hooked up to the TV via a VGA cable. When I open XBMC in windowed mode, everything works fine. When I open it up in full-screen mode, my TV says this display is not supported. While using my computer as a monitor, everything is displayed correctly, just when I switch to full-screen I get the error.

Any help is appreciated....
What error do you get?

Sticky: HOW-TO post a problem in a useful manner
Sounds like XBMC changes the resolution of your screen when you load it up in fullscreen. By default, it should have automatic detection and not change it though.

Can you check your settings? (Settings > Screen > Resolution i believe)

- Cas
what resolution are you trying? I know from experience that the VGA jack on samsungs dont support the same resolutions the HDMI jacks do.

Set the display while in windowed mode to 1280x768 (no more than 75Hz) and you should see the screen just fine

(note: I just looked at samsung's web page, and it looks like a slightly newer version of the tn3242 (the one i have) it has a max resolution of 1366x768 but there's a bug in XBMC at that resolution, so use the setting i noted above)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Full Screen Display does not work on my Samsung LN32A4500