Atv 2.3.1 - xbmc - mediastream
Question 
Hi,
I'd like use on my ATV the Mediastream skin but with this I cannot view
the pictures in slideshow mode ...the problem is that the slideshow don't start.
With the others skin there aren't any problems.
Someone use Mediastream in ATV and can view pictures in slideshow mode?

thanks in advance
Marco
marowiliams Wrote:Hi,
I'd like use on my ATV the Mediastream skin but with this I cannot view
the pictures in slideshow mode ...the problem is that the slideshow don't start.
With the others skin there aren't any problems.
Someone use Mediastream in ATV and can view pictures in slideshow mode?

thanks in advance
Marco

I also run XBMC on an Apple TV and like the MediaStream skin.
But, I cannot find how to start the slideshow. Other skins have a button
to start it from within the Pictures section.

I like to start music and then go to the Picture section and start the slideshow. Is there a way to do this, or maybe just be able to run the
slideshow?
I think it should be in the context menu?
Follow development of MediaStream, MiniMeedia and other skins on Twitter (@skunkm0nkee)
skunkm0nkee Wrote:I think it should be in the context menu?

Nope, I checked both the 'pop-up' (context?) menu and the one that
pulls out from the right side of screen.

From what I see, here is no specific 'Start Slideshow' button.

The only way I can view it, is to set it as a screensaver and then wait until the UI times out to start it running.

Also, using an Apple TV remote, button options are limited to say the least.
I downloaded the latest Mediastream (2.0 Lite) and installed it on my Windows machine and also my ATV....

On the Windows machine, if I press 'C' it brings up the menu and Start Slideshow is on it.

On the ATV, when you bring up the same menu, the Slideshow option is not on the menu... other than that, the menu is the same as WIndows.

Any ideas?
I am running Babylon Alpha on bot machines.
MediaStream defines how the context menu will look but it's XBMC itself which defines what items appear in the menu so it sounds like it's an XBMC issue, not the skin?
Follow development of MediaStream, MiniMeedia and other skins on Twitter (@skunkm0nkee)
skunkm0nkee Wrote:MediaStream defines how the context menu will look but it's XBMC itself which defines what items appear in the menu so it sounds like it's an XBMC issue, not the skin?

No problemo....
The 'stock' skin (PD3-HD??), that comes with XBMC does have the Slideshow on its menu. And the Mediastream skin does have it while using Windows so it could be a ATV thing?

I guess if I want to use this option I can always load that skin.
Thanks for your time.
OK - Check it out...

I was just pushing buttons on my remote to see if they had any
effect on the slideshow.

I pushed the Play button and the slideshow started!

Give it a try......
Nod
i still didnt get this one to work. weird enough it did try 1 time to slideshow every 3 seconds, without changing settings. the only problem was he tried doind it with 1 photo only.

Someone got this to work? or should it work by default?

Mike.
I am having the same issue. Have no idea how to get the slideshow to start in media stream.
Ronald Pagan Wrote:I am having the same issue. Have no idea how to get the slideshow to start in media stream.

I have found that when I enter the Picture Area, I just press the Play button, and the slideshow starts.
I am using an ATV with an old VCR remote that has been mapped through the ATV.
I have a MacMini with Apple Remote + remote buddy + using MediaStream Skin

If I hit play on remote nothing happens in Picture view. If I bring up Remote Buddy and select the Play action for the XBMC behaviour the slideshow starts.

It appears the mapping in picture view for the play button on the apple remote is not working.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Atv 2.3.1 - xbmc - mediastream2