Conditional HasFocus-ing
Hey guys,

I'm trying to tweak my version of PM3. I had it done before, but now that buttonscrollers are gone completely, I've had to adapt to have the same thing in a new method.
I've changed the home page to show a wraplist of controls, instead of the usual list, but I can't get the background images to show up.
The setup has the usual ControlGroup(9001) as defined in official PM3. In this, I have a wraplist with id 9003, and this has set content with ids of 1-7.
Can anyone tell me what sort of condition I would need to make the backgrounds appear? I've tried using ControlGroup(9001).HasFocus(1), also using the group 9003, and also wraplist(9003) for it, but to no avail.

On a slightly related note, the middle item is always the highlighted one, but the item selected by default seems to change. When the xbox first powers up, item 2 is defaulted, but afterwards, whenever going back to the menu item 1 is always selected. Can anyone suggest a way for me to change so that the item is always the same by default?

Cheers Guys

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Conditional HasFocus-ing0