Studio Information for TV Shows in DB?
I just realized that XBMC does not, in fact, report back the "studio" for a Television show.

I peeked into my VideoDB, and see that the program scans the networks into it's studio list, but doesn't link them to the appropriate show.

This is a major setback for me, as I just spent the whole day making pretty little logos for all the networks, then coding the stringcomparisions to make it all work.

Any chance somebody could make this happen? I don't know diddly about database stuff, else I'd gladly submit a patch.
So the studios are in the db but aren't linked up to the show is the problem? Is there a link table for it, or is that missing as well?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

jmarshall Wrote:So the studios are in the db but aren't linked up to the show is the problem? Is there a link table for it, or is that missing as well?

Table "Studio" has the listing of all the networks listed for the shows, so yes, I think that's the problem.

I don't believe there's a link table. As I said, I'm not too knowledgeable when it comes to databases. I can give you a copy of mine to take a look if you like.

http://sharebee.com/2ffc3690

Edit: It would also be nice to have the MPAA ratings for TV shows scanned. MIP uses the same <MPAA> tag in it's .nfo files.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Studio Information for TV Shows in DB?0