MC360 Take One?
alright. drop a message if you need someone to play around with and test.
Running XBMC on my HTPC, tablet, phone and pinball machine.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forums before posting. Do NOT e-mail Team-XBMC members asking for support. For troubleshooting and bug reporting, make sure you read this first.
Looks dam good Jezz!

I was never a big user of the original... but this looks more me! Big Grin
Now why in hell don't microsoft do theres like that better still employ jezzX to do it,
BTW i never liked the original but i do like the look of those screenshots, nice work Jezz
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
looking sexy Jezz_X! Shame most people will skip the MC360 forum thinking nothing will get updated in the mc360 skin Sad

little do they know!
still running it on my xbox since the day it came out, so no worries about skipping anything Smile
Running XBMC on my HTPC, tablet, phone and pinball machine.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forums before posting. Do NOT e-mail Team-XBMC members asking for support. For troubleshooting and bug reporting, make sure you read this first.
Wow man excellent work. It's very nice looking. Smile
Looks awesome Jezz_X. I personally love MC360, but because my xbox is a media centre I find the views don't fit in with what I require. Which is why for a time I was using the DVD Wrap view in MC360 and that was quite good. I put a lot of time into getting my posters right, and I want to be able to see the product of my work on the screen. Lookng foard to seeing a release
Not too shabby
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a273/J...hot073.png
Damn Jezz. I really like how you're taking the 4-blades interface and giving it a facelift. Russ Glaser should have contacted you to team up with MS to design the 360's original interface.
Can't wait to see this in the xbmc skinning svn.
damm Jezz_X, now there are 2 skins I will constantly be checking on lol! I cannot wait for this and the other PM# type skin ur working on to finally drop. this is soooo sexy! I never was a fan of mc360 but this looks so hot. You are a pro sir. Take your time but I will be jumping on this as soon as it is out.
heh thanks just for an update on the time of release issues. I've recently began working my way though my sci fi dvd collection so its taking a lot of my free time, Smile for me Sad for you
Allready rewatched all of Stargate SG1 and now 1/2 way through Babylon 5
Jezz_X Wrote:heh thanks just for an update on the time of release issues. I've recently began being a scifi nerd in my free time

fixed, np!

im also awaiting some more screenshots Smile
nothing recent about me being a scifi / computer nerd NineT9mustang Tongue I wouldn't be here if I wasn't
Oooooooh extremely interesting take on the blades interface jezz!
Team Blackbolt - Digital Design
Twitter.com/TeamBlackbolt | TeamBlackbolt.co.uk
Xbox360 style skin).I am going to compile a tutorial of how to customise your own 'theme' for Mc360t requires that you know the following-Transferring files over to Xbox.Have a basic knowledge of Photoshop (or any other program which allows image creation especially in PNG format).It also requires that you have the latest 'T3CH' build of XBMC and also the latest 'Blackbolt MC360' skin to go with it.I will write two versions, one in standard 'Notepad' form the other in 'Word' format. I will personally upload tools and other helpful files to a personal upload share site.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MC360 Take One?0