MC360 Take One?
still looking forward to this skin.
Still on a break Smile
Jezz_X Wrote:Still on a break Smile

enjoy your break! you deserve it. I hope after you rest and your creative juices r flowing again, you will continue the work on the 2 skins you have given us a preview of. I appreciate all that you do.
i am about to faint due to sexy overload /drools
Ok I have officially given up on completeing this any time soon (or ever).
So here is a link to the current version source (don't expect much) all the animations for the main windows (no views) are done pretty much no dialogs except the ones posted here in screenshots

Really it shouldn't be too hard for someone (who knows what they are doing) to finish it off pretty quick I have done all the hard animation bits.

P.S this was a complete rewrite from scratch using Basics-Vision as a source so don't expect all undone bits to look anything like the old mc360
Jezz_X Wrote:Ok I have officially given up on completeing this any time soon (or ever).
So here is a link to the current version source (don't expect much) all the animations for the main windows (no views) are done pretty much no dialogs except the ones posted here in screenshots
I'm excited to have a better look at this. Cheers for your hard work.
If this helps whomever working on this.......I have a copy of MC360 that I was playing with that has FanArt in the Video Library View called "Media Info". Works in Movies and Television, but still needs to be implimented into Episodes, and Music. Plus, a "Get FanArt Button needs to be placed in there too.

I could up screenshots of it later or just post the folder here tomorrow? If anyone wants to fisish it......Share the credit.

Offer is out there...............
Any old mc360 code probably wont help (much) because this skin is done in 720p the old one was done in PAL4x3
OK.....thought it might help, but didn't know it was gonna be pumped out at 720p. Can't wait to see the update.

Can still post a screeny of that FanArt mod, if ya wanna see how it looked.....maybe it will inspire something a lil' sharper from someone like you, Jezz.
besides views and dialogs is there anything else that is left incomplete? please elaborate on what needs to be done.

thanks for the work you put into this.
to be honest its been so long I can't really remember Smile but pretty sure what I posted above is all that needed doing.
I guess its a test it out yourself thing it should work perfectly fine until you start getting into lower dialogs. And I doubt it will lock up anything
Would it bother you jezz_x or anyone else if I asked questions as I try to do work on this skin? It may be a lot of questions over the next many weeks.
I'd like to see it progress further and I am just going to dive into the xml as best as I can. I have already done a little work on adding a new view, so I have that figured out a bit. And I also edited a couple dialogs to be cleaner.

Anywho, what xml do I have to edit for this dialog?
Not sure if this would be of benefit to anyone, but I downloaded Jezz_X's semi-complete Skin and merged it with the current MC360 skin already in XBMC. So far everything is working quite nice, a few missing things such as the Favorites menu when hitting start, and other various anomalies. Otherwise, I like the layout of the skin much better than the orginial MC360.

XBMC is running on an old CRTV at 4:3 so having larger icons makes it much easier to preview shows. Cheers to Jezz_X by the way! Nod

Install procedure:

Load up original MC360 Skin. http://blackbolt.x-scene.com/skins/xbmc/...ay2009.zip

Verify proper operation then FTP Jezz_X's update over the MC360. I had to open several folders until both the original MC360 folders and Jezz_X's 360 folders matched. Then I uploaded and had the eye candy waiting at the Xbox. Hope this helps someone! Big Grin
wish someone would come along and finish this one proper. It was looking so sweet.
Hello everyone, long time visitor here first time posting.Smile
I have started on cleaning things up a little on this skin. I have added the addons xml, media flagging, and I am in the process of cleaning up dialogs in the priority of how often I have to look at them.

Thank you Jezz_X for your hard work on this and I hope that I can get some feedback on this from you as well as others because I would really like to get this up to par with the rest of these great skins around here.

cheers-
DukeOfTheWicked

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MC360 Take One?0