MC360 Take One?
<DukeOfTheWicked>
Hello all!
I'll keep this updated as to what and where I'm at with this skin. I have been doing work with the addons areas (as well as still cleaning dialogs)
</DukeOfTheWicked>

oh yea...

The time on that screenshot is correct and no im not an early riser, i am now going to bed.
Keep up the good work, the Now Playing screen looks pretty snazzy. :">
Been a few days since the last post.
Anyway besides the seemingly endless small fixes that just get forgotten, noteworthy updates... I have added the AddonBrowser.xml, So the Addons now actually works. The Shutdown menu is now near complete (functional, still ugly). And the DialogFullScreenInfo.xml is nearly complete to match the music one. In the next week or 2 I'd like to be done with these things and at least get the foundation down for a 2nd view type.

I wish I had a SVN set up for thisSmile

cheers-
DukeOfTheWicked
I have been busy borrowing code from Confluence and editing the hell out of it for a better fit (i hope you dont mind jezzx i still have alot to learn). And even though the media flags looks really nice they are borrowed from Xperience, don't worry I'm giving them back. Big Grin

So here it is............... Work is not completed but this is what i've got so far..............

I will probably not post any updates for a while, not cause nothing is happening but because I would rather post when I have a number of cool things to show off.

BTW-
Jezzx, can you point me in the right direction as to why when the homebuttons are highlighted the text disappears on recent builds, but it works just fine on old ones?

-DukeOfTheWicked
DukeOfTheWicked Wrote:.......
Jezzx, can you point me in the right direction as to why when the homebuttons are highlighted the text disappears on recent builds, but it works just fine on old ones?

-DukeOfTheWicked

The buttons will need <textwidth> added too them probably in the include HomeButtonCommonValues I'm actually pretty sure I fixed them all myself after I posted it here for people to download
Thanks for that Jezz_X, it worked like a charmCool
So I started changing one thing in my old/new code I did which lead to another then to another and so on and after a couple of weeks of one thing leading to another I have pretty much finished up the skin bits I missed the first time around. And only have 18 more windows go, out of 74 :\ (only about 5 are hard ones though) and to add some more views its just the list and thumb for now figured I'd get all the tedious stuff out the way before I started on the fun stuff

so here is a preview http://s13.photobucket.com/albums/a273/J...?start=all

eta a few more weeks probably no promises though
and done
Jezz_X Wrote:and done

awesome !!!

Will it be available in the add-ons menu?
Jezz_X Wrote:and done

I picked a good time to check these forums out again. Looks amazing.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MC360 Take One?0